Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Yeah, maybe this should be decided during the pre-season depending on how good Hillario plays. Either way I think the club has already taken the decision to loan Thibaut back.

well thats just dandy ,,,we know how well our loans work out.

He was very good commanding his area tonight, coming for crosses etc. Also made a few decent saves as well! I remember against Celtic a while ago in the Europa League where he pulled off a wonder save from Ki Sung Yungs free kick as well, was one of the best saves I'd seen from him. He has had a very very successful year in Spain and in the Europa League but I reckon he needs to go to England now for a year... what about Fulham? Dembele is there, Schwartzer is like 40 and getting on AND we could try put Lukaku on loan there as well as a sweetener. Martin Jol seems to be trying to build a side where he is giving youth a chance so why not? would be great for all parties imo.

Hope we can face him (or at least his teammates) at Super Cup. I'm guessing he won't be allowed to compete against us

Its just in the PL that loan rule applies I think, he will only play against us if we loan him back to Atletico though.

I tried to post that, how did u get that up?!?!?!?!?!!!! Damned twitter photos

did you just use the url of the yfrog page? because you have to right-click and get the image link from the properties

did you just use the url of the yfrog page? because you have to right-click and get the image link from the properties

I opened the actual picture in a tab and it said something about the URL isn't able to be used in this community... well something like that :(

Congratulations , if only we had him Tuesday <_<

Much better experience for him to play every match at Atletico and even win a trophy than be a backup keeper at Chelsea and play less than 10 matches in the whole season. At the moment Courtois is too good to be a backup but instead we should get a reliable second choice keeper for the next couple of years instead of Turnbullshit. Courtois could be ready to take over Cech's place as number one in a few years after getting good experience on loans.

Much better experience for him to play every match at Atletico and even win a trophy than be a backup keeper at Chelsea and play less than 10 matches in the whole season. At the moment Courtois is too good to be a backup but instead we should get a reliable second choice keeper for the next couple of years instead of Turnbullshit. Courtois could be ready to take over Cech's place as number one in a few years after getting good experience on loans.

If he doesnt come back to us this summer I doubt if he ever will.