Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

he is having a good game ( thibaut). but what is player is this falcao. such composure and technique. Jesus we should be looking at getting that guy in the summer. Cash + sturridge and malouda.

he is having a good game ( thibaut). but what is player is this falcao. such composure and technique. Jesus we should be looking at getting that guy in the summer. Cash + sturridge and malouda.

20mio + Torres for Falcao.

I would like to see him at the Bridge next season ...We play some 60 games in a season 40 for Cech 20 for Courtois

Disagree. I know we have crappy keepers as backup but with him just being 20, he needs experience and he can only get that by playing week in week out. Playing the 15-20 odd games next season with us won't help his development. One more year of loan at the very least for him wouldn't hurt.

Disagree. I know we have crappy keepers as backup but with him just being 20, he needs experience and he can only get that by playing week in week out. Playing the 15-20 odd games next season with us won't help his development. One more year of loan at the very least for him wouldn't hurt.

feel free to disagree but it is just possible it would be better for him to get PL experience and also to build up a relationship with our defenders

feel free to disagree but it is just possible it would be better for him to get PL experience and also to build up a relationship with our defenders

That can wait. It doesn't have to happen next season.

so I assume you are happy with our back up keepers

Hillario has done very little wrong this season. He should be an adequate back up for Cech next season, imo, unless Petr suffers from a lengthy injury in which case we would recall Courtoise. I think it is in Chelsea best interest that Courtoise gets all the games and expirience he can now so that he could reach his full potential with the club in the future.

Hillario has done very little wrong this season. He should be an adequate back up for Cech next season, imo, unless Petr suffers from a lengthy injury in which case we would recall Courtoise. I think it is in Chelsea best interest that Courtoise gets all the games and expirience he can now so that he could reach his full potential with the club in the future.

That!

Courtois is too good to be a number 2. Maybe we should just cash in without him even playing for us lol (joke). Petr Cech will be our number 1 for like the next 5 years at least. Courtois was excellent from what i saw of the EL Final. Unless we take a gamble like Mancini did when it was Joe Hart vs Shay Given. Such a hard call to make because Cech aint even 30 yet (turns 30 the day after the UCL Final). Cech has been back to his fantastic best in the big games this season. Maybe loan Courtois to the prem for the next couple of years and then bring him in. He's a great GK.

Hilario has made TWO appearances this year ,,,are you SURE we could recall Thibaut if Cech got injured ....but dont intend to labour the point .

I feel we NEED decent back up for Cech others are willing to take the risk

Hilario has made TWO appearances this year ,,,are you SURE we could recall Thibaut if Cech got injured ....but dont intend to labour the point .

I feel we NEED decent back up for Cech others are willing to take the risk

Yeah, maybe this should be decided during the pre-season depending on how good Hillario plays. Either way I think the club has already taken the decision to loan Thibaut back.