• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Why the FUCK would he want to go to Liverpool?

Because they are interested in him :)

Saying you want a break then actually experiencing it are two different things - he can't turn around and say he's desperate to come back to football :)

If we approached him - you know he would come here :)

Liverpool begin search for new chief turd polisher
Liverpool-nativity-small.jpg

Liverpool football club have this morning begun the search for a world-class turd polisher capable of turning their ‘squad’ into league champions.

Just hours after firing previous turd polisher Brendan Rodgers, the club has said it aims to make a quick appointment and will try to have a new chief turd polisher on board after the international break.

The decision to sack Rodgers has pleased Liverpool fans who for some unfathomable reason believe Liverpool should be incredibly successful, every single year, despite being a bit shit.

Poor deluded Liverpool fan Simon Williams told us, “Brendan Rodgers didn’t polish the Liverpool turd, so much as smear it across his chest and into the faces of the fans.”

“What people need to realise is that we should be winning the league every year, we just need a turd polisher with vision and a bit of tactical nous.”

“Our turd deserves to be league champions. The fact that Blackburn and Leeds have won the league more recently than we have is completely irrelevant.”

Football expert Les Walden, told us, “Look, Liverpool need to realise you can’t polish a turd, it’s just not possible.”

“The Liverpool fans should just be happy that manager after manager has rolled their turd around in a bit of glitter to at least make it look pretty.”

“But a turd is still a turd..

I think Chels should throw in a cheeky bid for the same turn polisher.

I think even if the Chelsea job were available he may still choose to go to Liverpool. He'll be treated like a messiah and savior there. He'll also surely be given far more control over all football matters after the sham that was every transfer window under Rodgers.

He's clearly very attracted to the history and "name" of Liverpool.

Oh well that sucks that we are staying with Mourinho and they are getting klopp.

Going to get tougher for us.

Have you seen Liverpool's next six games?

Their next six games see them play Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester City away while hosting Southampton, Crystal Palace and Swansea

Comical timing. Talk about a warm welcome.

BRENDAN Rodgers has confirmed that being fired was something he had planned all along.

After poor results which saw Liverpool adopt a 1-2-0-2-2-1-1-1 formation in a bid to score using neuro-linguistic programming techniques, the club decided to find someone ‘less sophisticated’.

Rodgers said: “I will now sit on my sofa in my pants for the next three months, eating Wotsits and staring at my self-portrait. This will generate an upturn in results with a draw away at Norwich in January.

“In 2018, when I’m doing after dinner speeches in Dubai, Liverpool will win the League Cup as a result. It’s all in my dossier.”

In a statement, the club thanked Rodgers for ‘whatever the hell it was he had been doing for the past three and a half years’.

It is understood Rodgers offered to write the statement himself, claiming to be ‘one of the world’s top five sacking statement writers’.

Imo Liverpool now have the best manager in the premier league. But there is a lot of work needed to be done on Klopp's behalf. The amount of deadwood they've got in there is insane.

Young players, crowd support similar to Dortmund, wants to experience the English game

I agree about the young players and experiencing the English game, but not the crowd support. Liverpool does have ynwa but it's pretty much silent afterwards these days. Maybe the arrival of Klopp can change that, but at the moment English fans are spectators compared to the Germans.

Klopp comes in a bad time. Liverpool players are on International Break, so he cant even train them. Next 5 Matches will be hard

Yeah I believe they have this season as a write of like us.

It's more like for his work in the second and third season that they will be aiming for.

On other news heard that Pep might come to City next season....