• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Now the sacking makes sense. Good move, I have to say. Young team, very good manager. But more importantly a team builder, something they really needed.

I just hope he doesn't have any magic in him this year. Losing out on a top four spot would be disastrous.

This will only work long-term if Jurgenn Klopp and the FSG Owners share the same vision, and allow Klopp to pick 'some' even if not 'all' of his targets.

Will be interesting to see how quickly Klopp will implement his gegenpressing, and how effective it will be. I'll def be watching more Liverpool matches no doubt.

And may the Kop for Klopp puns begin.

Edit: Make of this what you will. Circo Immobile on his season at Dortmund.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/ciro-immobile/schiesst-gegen-klopp-und-seine-ex-kollegen-42142430.bild.html

Now the sacking makes sense. Good move, I have to say. Young team, very good manager. But more importantly a team builder, something they really needed.

I just hope he doesn't have any magic in him this year. Losing out on a top four spot would be disastrous.

The way we are playing I am more worried about relegation

31 OCT Chelsea vs Liverpool (Mou vs Klopp)

Big fan of Klopp, he is going to raise the level of the EPL like Jose did 11 years ago.

I even think he can make them champions in 3 years time.

Battle for top 4 will be tougher than ever.

Kloppo's a fantastic manager, but not a magician. He's inherited a bang average squad at Liverpool, full of mid-table players and absolute donkeys. He needs time to adjust to EPL and to rebuild the entire squad if he is to challenge for the title in the next years. IMHO Liverpool can claim they are title contenders only by 2017/18 season. Sooner, there is no chance. Put Europe's best five managers together and they'd still do jack shit with this subpar squad. They're simply not good enough to challenge for big trophies right now or next year w/o major signings, world class players.

One thing's for sure with Kloppo - the already biased English media will adore him, regardless how shit they'd be or how many times they'll embarass an entire nation in European competitions.