• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Only because LVG has played into their hands.

Fergie and even Moyes knew how to play Arsenal and they had a massive mental block playing United like they still do us, LVG has ripped that to pieces.

Arsenal are the easiest team to outtactick, mindblowing why more manager'sDont use the same blueprint against them Fergie/Carlo did and Jose does.

Best not remind anyone that the same Arsenal failed to create squat a few weeks ago at the bridge. Or failed horribly in their first two games of the CL.

Nope, we should just keep painting a one-sided picture as always

Best not remind anyone that the same Arsenal failed to create squat a few weeks ago at the bridge. Or failed horribly in their first two games of the CL.

Nope, we should just keep painting a one-sided picture as always

Not just this season at The Bridge, every game at our place since 09/10 bar the 5-3, which would have been the easiest 3 points off the season if AVB followed the blueprint instead if going all high line.

I have never seen in19 years of following footy a big team so easy to outsmart and beat, especially at home, failure to beat Arse at home from anyone Swansea/Everton above is two/three points dropped.

Not just this season at The Bridge, every game at our place since 09/10 bar the 5-3, which would have been the easiest 3 points off the season if AVB followed the blueprint instead if going all high line.

I have never seen in19 years of following footy a big team so easy to outsmart and beat, especially at home, failure to beat Arse at home from anyone Swansea/Everton above is two/three points dropped.

THIS year we are the easiest "BIG " team to beat ,, attack our RB thats all it takes

Someone said it before the game yesterday, but after slow starts both Sanchez and Aguero have come roaring back to life these past few games. Hazard still hasn't.

ITS ALWAYS fun to take the piss out of the gunners BUT not when we are worse than them .. A lesson I learned years ago but Jose still hasn't

ITS ALWAYS fun to take the piss out of the gunners BUT not when we are worse than them .. A lesson I learned years ago but Jose still hasn't

It's strange, but I'd fancy us against them still no matter the form we're in. If we played them again next weekend I think we'd beat them again.

Then we'd lose to a relegation candidate the next match. :lol: