The English Football Thread

Steve

Liverpool fans are acting like Klopp is the solution to the refugees' crisis, financial crisis, Klopp can feed the poor in Africa and Klopp can cure cancer. They are so funny and childish, imagine if things turn out to be not as great as they thought. Can't wait to laugh to their faces.

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

NUFC is pretty much screwed now without their number 1 GoalKeeper.

Newcastle United's Tim Krul set to miss rest of the season with cruciate ligament injury as Freddie Woodman returns from Crawley

• Tim Krul poised to miss rest of the season with a serious knee injury
  • Newcastle goalkeeper limped off during Holland's win over Kazakhstan
  • No 2 Karl Darlow is currently out injured with his return unknown
  • Rob Elliot is now set to deputise with Newcastle short of back-up
  • Freddie Woodman has returned to St James' Park from his Crawley loan

By NEIL ASHTON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:56 GMT, 11 October 2015 | UPDATED: 17:40 GMT, 11 October 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3268524/Newcastle-United-s-Tim-Krul-miss-rest-season-cruciate-ligament-damage-suffering-injury-playing-Holland.html

Aguero out for 6-8 weeks...

Manchester City face up to losing Sergio Aguero and David Silva for derby clash with rivals United

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3270661/Manchester-City-face-losing-Sergio-Aguero-David-Silva-derby-clash-against-rivals-United.html#ixzz3oSLZWzT2

That's good. I hope they drop points

Manchester City face up to losing Sergio Aguero and David Silva for derby clash with rivals United

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3270661/Manchester-City-face-losing-Sergio-Aguero-David-Silva-derby-clash-against-rivals-United.html#ixzz3oSLZWzT2

That's good. I hope they drop points

But first we need get our points :v

Defender Tim Hoogland, who Klopp signed for Mainz back in 2007, remembers the fundamental rule of working for Klopp: “I think this is one of the important things you have to know about him. The whole team has to run 120 km (74.5 miles) collectively every game. 120km minimum."

NUFC is pretty much screwed now without their number 1 GoalKeeper.

Newcastle United's Tim Krul set to miss rest of the season with cruciate ligament injury as Freddie Woodman returns from Crawley

• Tim Krul poised to miss rest of the season with a serious knee injury
  • Newcastle goalkeeper limped off during Holland's win over Kazakhstan
  • No 2 Karl Darlow is currently out injured with his return unknown
  • Rob Elliot is now set to deputise with Newcastle short of back-up
  • Freddie Woodman has returned to St James' Park from his Crawley loan

By NEIL ASHTON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:56 GMT, 11 October 2015 | UPDATED: 17:40 GMT, 11 October 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3268524/Newcastle-United-s-Tim-Krul-miss-rest-season-cruciate-ligament-damage-suffering-injury-playing-Holland.html

so we Should be able to stay higher than the Barcodes :D

if it wasn't for Aston Villa and Newcastle United and Sunderland being bad this season in BPL 2015/2016.

Chelsea FC would have been Relegated or CFC could still be relegated but it is up to the ILLUMINATI to decide if CFC are going down at the end of this season.

Here's some extracts from Sam Allaradyce's autobiography.

Big Sam on… the Moon landings

“Neil Armstrong claims to be the first man on the Moon, and fair play to him, it’s a results business. But it’s not as if he flew there himself, is it? Any old duffer can sit in a metal box and get blasted into space. I’d like to have seen him try and navigate his way there using a dog-eared Esso Road Atlas. I’d have a lot more respect for him then.

“Also, I didn’t like that whole ‘one small step’ business. If it was me – and I admit, walking on the lunar surface is still an aspiration rather than an achievement at this stage – I would have taken a ruddy big step. You’ve got to get stuck in, show the Moon you’re not intimidated. He went down in my estimation after that.”

Big Sam on… Jesus

“It does rankle with me at times, the double standards you see in the press. Jesus walks on water and they build a religion around him. I get Bolton into the top six with one of the smallest budgets in the Premiership and everybody calls me a long-ball manager. Anyway, if Jesus is such a miracle worker, how come he got caught? You’ve got to win your battles.

“By the way, the walking-on-water thing is a myth. I’m not saying he didn’t do it, just that it’s easier than it looks. Any non-Newtonian fluid of a minimum viscosity can be subjected to a short period of shear stress if the body exerting the force is light enough – and people were a lot smaller in Biblical times, that’s a known fact. We actually tried it on a warm-weather camp in La Manga once. We filled the pool with cornflour and Sammy Lee was able to run across without breaking the surface. We’ve got the Prozone printouts to prove it.”

Big Sam on… Big Sam

“The perception of childbirth is that mothers do the donkey work, but I don’t live in the world of perception, I live in the world of reality. It was a nine-month slog to fight my way out of that womb, and although it wasn’t always pretty, I ultimately achieved my objective, on time and on budget.

“You’re there to be shot at when you’re a recently-fertilised embryo, so those months were all about keeping it tight, maintaining a good shape, concentrating on the process, making sure that when the opportunity presented itself, I grabbed it with both hands. Passing the magic 40-week mark was a big psychological boost, and a big accomplishment to put on my CV. It wasn’t an ideal introduction by any stretch, but at that early age you’re just glad of the work.