The English Football Thread

Steve

Yeah I believe they have this season as a write of like us.

It's more like for his work in the second and third season that they will be aiming for.

On other news heard that Pep might come to City next season....

Mourinho v Guardiola v Klopp v Van Gaal v Wenger. :o

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I think City are going to win the league, by far the fav. You think they would fire the Chilian? We would stick with Mou also?

They've been desperate for Pep for ages so I can see them firing Pellegrino for sure even if he wins the league.

Honestly, that would be terrible (in terms of other teams' prospects of winning the league) if City get Guardiola. Think they could dominate the PL for years with the funds, tactics, and draw that Pep is to players. Add to that their new youth setup, facilities, and expanded stadium, hiring Pep would put them over the top. He'd be THE man to make them into an elite European side.

Goddamn, I hope Bayern can convince him to stay.

Lol some actually believe Klopp is better than Mourinho?

Err about the same. Klopp is defo better in counterattacking, pressing and developing young players whilst mourinho is better at bus parking, mind games and winning finals. They are both excellent motivators but don't know shit about how to get a team out of the slump. Also they both have deficiencies in buying players. Mourinho has more experience but who knows how much that counts for.