Super Frank Thread

Chelsea boss Lampard has problem because Abramovich relationship has worsened says Hoddle

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich does not spend much time in England anymore.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1235159/Chelsea-news-Frank-Lampard-Roman-Abramovich-relationship

4 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Then wonder why results are poor. If havent strengthened where we need to then they will be! Always the same

He needs to start utilising Giroud.

We have a proven threat in the final third who has great link up play, and Lampard wastes him away on the bench for Batshuayi, who in all honesty, belongs to a bottom half club. 

Cavani is the only target available atm that can improve us. If he prefers Spain, then so be it. However, if that is the case Giroud cannot leave. I believe the board have the responsibility in keeping him and Lampard has the responsibility of playing him. 

On 1/30/2020 at 7:23 AM, MoroccanBlue said:

He needs to start utilising Giroud.

We have a proven threat in the final third who has great link up play, and Lampard wastes him away on the bench for Batshuayi, who in all honesty, belongs to a bottom half club. 

Cavani is the only target available atm that can improve us. If he prefers Spain, then so be it. However, if that is the case Giroud cannot leave. I believe the board have the responsibility in keeping him and Lampard has the responsibility of playing him. 

As much as I like Giroud. That ship has sailed, he is a goner. 

No, but I can look at the board's past track record. [emoji4]
Nothing suggests we will only sign good players and never again deadwood. Signing 'nobody' does not translate to that.
Also I can flip that same question back to Fernando, and that's why I believe what he said there was bullshit.
Signing only World class players is not possible. Even clubs like Real and Barcelona fail with that.

I expect us to buy 2 top players next season and one or two squad players.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

There are 2 trains of thoughts imo, either the board and Roman are not convinced with Frank thus dont want to give him funds because they would rather give them to his replacement or as others have pointed out we are going after our key targets only instead of settling. Either way we will find out by September which train of thought it is. 

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

There are 2 trains of thoughts imo, either the board and Roman are not convinced with Frank thus dont want to give him funds because they would rather give them to his replacement or as others have pointed out we are going after our key targets only instead of settling. Either way we will find out by September which train of thought it is. 

If we're gonna just sack Lampard after one season, when he hasn't been able to fully build his own squad and regardless of the results, then we don't deserve any manager at all. Roman should appoint Marina as the manager or better, put himself as one! The board are the prime cause for us having this mess of a squad to begin with, not the manager!

1 minute ago, Jason said:

If we're gonna just sack Lampard after one season, when he hasn't been able to fully build his own squad and regardless of the results, then we don't deserve any manager at all. Roman should appoint Marina as the manager or better, put himself as one! The board are the prime cause for us having this mess of a squad to begin with, not the manager!

Agree, the elephant in the room is obviously Roman's incompetency but most people dont want to listen to it. Had he laid the perfect platform like what Sheikh Mansour did at City we would have dominated this decade this decade imo. Our marketing revenue is not good, we dont have a new stadium, results on and off the pitch have been disappointing for a few years now. For a billionaire with great business acumen he has failed to run the club well. Should have appointed competent people. We spend money aimlessly and have no long term strategy. 

"It's clear we wanted to bring players in, I certainly wanted to bring players in.

"I think I made that pretty clear over the last few weeks and it hasn't happened."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11922537/olivier-giroud-chelsea-forward-to-remain-at-stamford-bridge-according-to-frank-lampard

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

Roman couldn't even make himself manager if he wanted to.

He is banned from the UK in terms of coming here and doing ANY work/business.

He would have to manage via remote control, lololol

make a robot Roman

can a robot get a yellow card or tossed outright??? LOLOLOL

he needs to sell the team

call up Bezos

1 hour ago, Jason said:

That wouldnt surprise me but be so bloody stupid. So if this is the case once again where teams are looking to build we would be manager hunting.

They need to give him a summer and support him! Not make crappy decisions that cause transfers not to happen 

30 minutes ago, Fernando said:

"It's clear we wanted to bring players in, I certainly wanted to bring players in.

"I think I made that pretty clear over the last few weeks and it hasn't happened."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11922537/olivier-giroud-chelsea-forward-to-remain-at-stamford-bridge-according-to-frank-lampard

He said his piece after the Hull game.....and now this. As I said its the same script, the same movie we are watching, the only thing different is that the star role has been changed. Same shit just different manager.

Either we don’t bring in average players and the board are blamed or we bring in average players and the board are blamed. 

Im one of the biggest critics of our board, but I’m glad no one came in vs out.