Super Frank Thread

15 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Kovacic Tomori Tammy maybe Pulisic because Pulisic was never able to score that many goals in that Short amount of time.

Last Season, we were trash besides RLC and Hazard.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

32384e8e009724fef744f94686c75753.png

Frank Lampard praises ‘incredible’ Chelsea FC striker

Chelsea FC boss Frank Lampard heaps praise on Olivier Giroud for the way he handled himself in the January transfer window

https://www.thesportreview.com/2020/02/chelsea-fc-news-lampard-giroud/

15 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Why can fking Sheffield defend with nonames and we still defend like shit?

continuity, great manager, unique tactical system, drive and desire, zero egos, grown men 

I rate John Egan btw, very underrated CB

they turned down £30m for him from Everton

Jack O'Connell is also more than decent, very tenacious

this may be controversial, but I think we would be more solid overall if we straight swapped (it will never happen) Zouma and AC for Egan (AC) and Lewis Dunk (Zouma)

downside (longer term) is ages

they basically are 3 years older than ours

Egan is 27, Dunk is 28

AC is soon 24, Zouma is 25

I think we would be a stronger side doing it though

I am sure some will call me mad as ass

8e3b96ef9bd66e4b037dc9febd35af4d.pnge58b322255872095b551ea80dc7bc569.png

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

I still cant believe Chelsea fans genuinely preferred Lampard over Sarri as our manager.

You reap what you sow. 

Sarri insists words were 'twisted' after Juve fans fume at Napoli comments

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/sarri-insists-words-were-twisted-after-juve-fans-fume-at-napoli-comments

Reece James: What I really think about Frank Lampard at Chelsea FC

Reece James opens up on playing under Frank Lampard at Chelsea FC this season

https://www.thesportreview.com/2020/02/chelsea-fc-news-reece-james-lampard-2/

Reece James has described Frank Lampard as a “legend” and has underlined his desire to repay the faith shown in him by the Chelsea FC boss.

James has found himself as a regular fixture in the Blues team this season and he has been earning plenty of praise for the strong performances he has shown in recent weeks.

The 20-year-old has made more than 10 appearances in the top flight for the Blues and he has been catching the eye with his pace and accurate crossing ability.

James will now be hoping to hold down a regular spot in the Chelsea FC team between now and the end of the season as the west London side look to try and qualify for the Champions League.

Now, James has opened up about how he feels to be playing under a club legend in the form of Lampard, after the ex-midfielder’s appointment at Stamford Bridge last July.

snip

55 minutes ago, Alabama said:

The amount of hatred on Lampard ain't funny again....its getting insane..

I have not seen it on here

I still back him 100%

I hate the fucking board

and I want the club sold

the board are Roman's puppets and they are driving us into a ditch

if they do not pull off a fucking massive summer window

then you KNOW the fix is in

and there will not be any sort of true get back to top 5 to 10 club in the world efforts made anymore

the only outlier in terms of massive cash from a positional aspect was Kepa

still trying to puzzle that one out, but it certainly appears to be the exception that proves the rule

and now even that looks like it may blow up massively in our faces

March 31, 2020 the new stadium permits expire as well

so in 57 days are we are well fucked there on a semi-perm basis as well

5 hours ago, DDA said:

I still cant believe Chelsea fans genuinely preferred Lampard over Sarri as our manager.

You reap what you sow. 

Whether Lampard succeeds in the long term remains to be seen but that doesn't mean Sarri was the right manager for us. Had he still been in charge, some of the younger player might have left, we would seeing the likes of Pedro, Willian starting every week, the same Barkley-Kovacic sub every game etc. Sarri was lucky that he had Hazard to bail him out of bad situations last season. Imagine he had to manage the squad without him and not being able to buy players!

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Whether Lampard succeeds in the long term remains to be seen but that doesn't mean Sarri was the right manager for us. Had he still been in charge, some of the younger player might have left, we would seeing the likes of Pedro, Willian starting every week, the same Barkley-Kovacic sub every game etc. Sarri was lucky that he had Hazard to bail him out of bad situations last season. Imagine he had to manage the squad without him and not being able to buy players!

Absolutely. I shudder to think of this season under Sarri. 

Azpi, Willian, Pedro, Alonso plodding in the 4-3-3 with Giroud/Bats up-front!

9 hours ago, DDA said:

You reap what you sow. 

I also have doubts concerning Lamps but Sarri was never the answer.

With regards to Atletico‘s situation, i can imagine us going for Simeone in case Lamps doesn‘t have the backing in the summer.

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

32384e8e009724fef744f94686c75753.png

So we are basically playing this season without 5 best goalscorers from last season. No surprise we struggle to score. RLC injured, Eden and Alvaro left for Madrid. And Pedro and Giroud not used by Lampard. We lost Higuain as well. 

Pedro and Giroud have been one of the best players in Super Cup game against Liverpool. Frank dropped them after that. That was a mistake. They lost sharpness and it's probably too late for them. They are leaving for free in the summer just like Willian so I'm concerned about their motivation. But we can't really relaid only on young guys till the end of the season so I hope Giroud, Pedro and Willian can still be helpful. We need them. 

Tomori IMO hasn't improved under Lampard this season. He is just as good as last season. Kovacic was badly used by Sarri last season.
And has Abraham really improved? He hasn't scored for a long time now, and I know this is his first season with us and the PL, but at the moment I think he was better last season.
Last season was trash, but this season is looking like trash as well. We have LESS points now then we did last season. We have been stuck in relegation form for months.

I think Lamps and Sarri have used Kova exactly the same.

Of course we will look more trash when Hazard, who in his prime was at least Top 5 player in the world, left us and our second best player last season in RLC got injured.
In the last couple of seasons, we were Hazard FC, not Chelsea FC.
I remember Spurs were horrible after Bale left initially. It took them a while to get better.

Tammy regressed his scoring form when Mount completely lost all his form.
Tammy needs to improve his heading game and if he improves that, he will score way more goals. It takes time to build that and that can be learned. Tammy all in all made some great steps. I remember a time where some German Chelsea Fans said that Rashford was garbage and I always said that Rashford has everything to become World class and he needs to work on some minor Details. Now, he is Uniteds only world class player and they are nothing without him.

Yes, Lamps makes mistakes but World class Coaches like Conte made mistakes at Chelsea too.
It takes time to build the old Chelsea back again before Hazard era.

Hazard for me is the best Chelsea Player of all time. Some say it was Lamps, but Lamps played with the best of the best. Hazard did not. Hazard played with guys like Willian and Oscar...
Hazard carried us, won us titles more or less alone. When nobody knew what to do anymore, they gave Hazard the ball to do his magic.
He was to us what Messi is for Barcelona.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk