test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,557 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I think its more likely he hasn't officially been sacked yet, maybe just a pre warn its happening so pack ya shit.

Surely since it has gone viral, best to get ontop of the situation?

Supermonkey92 likes this

He's no longer head coach is what the legit reports say, doesn't mean he's been sacked yet. Technically still employed by the club I guess till the compensation is sorted out or we pull a Napoli :ph34r:

The media will paint Chelsea as the villain once again, but in the end we all know that Conte wanted to leave, too and this was obvious from the start of last season. Of course he was not going to resign and lose a lot of money so fair play to him and who the hell cares about that money I know I don't, it's not mine and frankly he deserves every penny.

Thank you for the memories Antonio will never forget your first season here record breaking one such an incredible vibe around Chelsea it was at that time. Second season, meh... But it was all forgotten as soon as we won that Cup final against Mourinho.

Thank you and good luck for the future!

Damn it, if he truly IS gone, then I wish Antonio the very best going forward. Such a great coach, such a likable man and he gave me some of the best memories I've had of football in recent times!

I'm really sad he's gone. I do think the board fucked up big time (expecting him to compete, having lost Matic & Costa, plus getting an inexperienced Baka, Daddy Drinkwater and Morata) and if Conte had a top CM and RW (as I assume we will get for Sarri, for example, Jorginho has apparently completed his medical), he could've done a lot better.

Feels so strange to be saying goodbye to Antonio - I did wish we could resolve things. But I will support Sarri of course. Just disappointed we waited this long for something to happen and it's Conte going despite having done some pre-season training...

Supermonkey92, Johnnyeye and El P. like this

Everyone other than Chelseafc wishing his departure WTF?

Chelseafc seems to be the last to make news announcements

As I said  no respect from Chelsea to conte and will confirm only sarri. 

This is life ,conte!

Wonder if it'll be a 2 for 1 announcement of departure/appointment. Would be agony if they announce his sacking and then wait days to announce Sarri.

So strange that all the players are saying goodbye but the club still haven't made an announcement, surely they're not going to leave it till tomorrow?

I wanted him gone but we have been unprofessional the way we have handled this. Should have just sacked him after the FA Cup final. Letting him take preseason training was just plain stupid and childish on our part. This is the reason why we have never been able to truly kick on and become a true Super Club. We are run by incompetent people. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Already know that I'm going to wake up tomorrow and see "by Monday Conte will be sacked and Sarri appointed by the end of next week." 😂😂

Vybzkartel likes this

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

@Unionjack You got gazzumped by one post.  Shouldn't have been faffing about with ADL. :D

hahaha Sorry bud I only just noticed. The last time someone posted a link to there someone couldn't read it so thought I'd try n help.

GMTA eh ;)

Did mine on photoshop lol Which I shall now delete ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sideshow Luiz likes this