The Conte Thread

First match where I felt he had no ambition to win a game. Team was conceding too many chances and creating nothing. Took 1 goal and he still refused to make changes. Ironically, in his last PC he was talking about how he had too much personal ambition while the club did not fully support him.

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

What happened to pressing? What happened to always trying to score?

Last year it was energy and aggression. This season it's extreme dullness. 

I think Conte is gone this summer. He has been at war with Chelsea board since last summer. 

I agree in what you said. The way we play feel wrong. We have stopped pressing. It just feel like everybody has given up. 

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

I think Conte is gone this summer. He has been at war with Chelsea board since last summer. 

I agree in what you said. The way we play feel wrong. We have stopped pressing. It just feel like everybody has given up. 

And what makes you think he will still be here until then ? After today he can f#ck off. His lack of ambition and negative press conferences are rubbing off on the players. If the manager isn't prepared to give a f#uk then the players will find it hard to play for him

A dead man walking. Since January. He gave up, did not care enough and the players felt it. How can you play for someone who does not care and does not motivate you? His body language is terrible. If you don't like it, just leave and don't ruin our match days.

11 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

The Courtois, Zinchenko, Hazard, Willian one is insane . How do you embed tweets here. I've tried several ways but it doesn't work

Make sure you copy the direct link of the tweet. Then paste it in here and it should automatically embed into a viewable tweet. 

We've seen this before, sulky manager deprived of what he wants from the board/owner. Deja-fucking-vu. They see out their contract to get the money.

However, Conte is a winner, was as a player and is as a manager. He's won four League titles in his last four seasons as a manager, second best PL win percentage ever (after Guardiola, who he did the double over last season).

I don’t think for one minute he is enjoying this.