The Mourinho Thread

Pellegrini anyone? :ph34r:

I'm mixed about Pellegrini.. City aren't 'exactly' shining under his leadership at the moment.. yeah they're up top, but when you think City want Pep to potentially replace him, it would be pretty embarrassing to have to appoint City's disposables!

Can't help but notice the fact he could be a big name to fill the hole, though...

Guus Hiddink is emerging as the most realistic caretaker option, with Ancelotti expected to join Bayern Munich next summer (Telegraph) #CFC

But Hiddink's last job in charge of the Holland ended in FAILURE, prompting fears among some #CFC players his best days may be behind him.

Ranieri failed miserably with Greece, but he's now top of the table with Leicester.

A bad season is finishing 6th or 7th. This is catastrophically shambolic being in 16th nearly halfway through the year with less points than league matches played.

I don't think things would be terrible if Chelsea was in 6 or 7th right now and players had had a poor start to the year.

However, the reality is that Chelsea could get relegated unless there are changes.

Let me repeat that... Chelsea could get relegated coming off of winning the league by a large margin in the prior campaign.

Hasn't happened since 1937-1938 Man City.

Yeah we won't get regelated if we buckle down. We've got January to make transfers to bring in stars and get rid of the ones not pulling their weight.

So by that logic last season was all players as well? You can't give Mourinho any credit for last season if you don't give him blame for this. For all the brilliant points brought up in this topic, I can't believe there are still people who don't see any fault in Jose.

If you worked hard for 2x 45minutes running around every week even more when we was in the cups. Would you still be able to do that next season? You probably won't you will be tired (drained). He and us are confused to why we're not getting the results we did last season but we did (if you can still remember) play most players including John Terry for most of the season.

Fair enough, Sack Mourinho, let's hope they do... Then when you come back here the season after with the same players and see if we stay as bad as we are or worse and then tell me it's not the players?? Just don't then go we need Mourinho when he wins trophies elsewhere because if I was him I would say "f*ck yourself" if you came crawling back a third time.

Ranieri failed miserably with Greece, but he's now top of the table with Leicester.

He didn't get far with Greece and has now got Leicester at the top of the table with the same players near enough as last season, and some people here blame Mourinho... That says it all doesn't it?

But Hiddink's last job in charge of the Holland ended in FAILURE, prompting fears among some #CFC players his best days may be behind him.

Chelsea players worried by quality of possible mid-season Jose Mourinho replacements (Telegraph) #CFC

Seriously!!! Gone are the days when players use to take Roman yacht for a joy ride ... Journalists/Media outlets would write anything to sell their stuff ... Plain stupid!

And if the players are so worried about they need to pull their socks up first and show quality in their performance rather than been worried about the manager's ... They are equally to be blamed for the current situation.

Last season, a number of things happened that showed the world Chelsea could be taken advantage of, despite being Champions.

-Cech going to Arsenal

-Everton slagging us off despite throwing stupid money at Stones and him putting in a transfer request

This showed the entire world that despite being Champions, we could be stood up. Stand up to us and we'll relent. Factor in not improving the squad in the transfer window, Mourinho losing to Wenger for the first time in their history in the Community Shield, the Eva scandal, and it's all lead to teams standing up to us ever since.

ps- I know Cech's a legend and if anyone had a right to choose where he went, it's him. I know it was Abramovich's call, not Mourinho's (according to reports anyway). Still wish it didn't happen.

Joey Barton and Wee Pat on R5

Both agreeing for once !

''if Ivanovich had tapped that sitter in, and Costa hadnt missed the one on one people would be talking about a top 4.''

''mourinho is right in that he was betrayed''

''Bottom line the star players are not performing and the back four are sloppy''

''Given that Mourinho is in the top 3 managers in the World it would be stupid to ditch him. ''

ESPN reported that the Sunderland game is his last chance. If he loses, he's gone.

How many previous games did ESPN also report the same story :)

Jose Mourinho will be fired if he fails to win his next game against <insert Team> it is rumoured that Chelsea are looking at <insert dubious manager> as a temporary replacement until the summer when <insert big name manager> will be available...

Rinse and repeat...