The Mourinho Thread

Bad shape but still start ahead of a better one in Lopez just because he is a legend? I'm glad you are not our manager.

Barca has won 3 consecutive league titles before Madrid won it last year, that's the definition of "end a dominance", no?

How come he lost run with barca this year for 11 points? How come that title was decided before december. Mou made real a better club, but he was piss poor this season in all competitions. End of dominance my ass. Barca in best would destroy this real too. Liga was lost after first few weeks and Real wasnt realy good in cl groups, while he made it to semis by luck, United could have won and gala destryed them in turkey. Not to speak of disaster in Dortmund. His preparations ahead of Dortmund game in germany were terrible. No pressure, no pivot mobility, underestimating Bvb etc. And in second leg, he keeps playing with higuain and benches Benzema.

About Casillas, it could be very personal issue. It was known before this season that Casillas and Mou werent friends because Marca (Ikers wife works there) was publishing all kinds of shit about Mou...

And ok Lopez was better and Iker was benched, but by no mean Mou should speak so badly of Iker in any way. Like blaiming him as biggest mistake for this year. If anyone it was Mou that was 'mistake' at real. He had 3 years and worlds most expensive squad and all money. But he decides to buy Modric for 40mio? And not buying Rb because that Shit arbeloa is just shit? And if Casillas is shit, but Higuain isnt or what so he can play? BS! Mou is neither Real legend. You show some respect to legends you know. All Mou wants is win it fastest way and then leave.

Ronaldo was terrible too against dortmund. Why didnt mou stick to this who is shit wont play and bench him? I bet that Real would play better without cr in second leg. Afterall they beated barca this year and ronaldo wasnt playing. How that he keept xabi who was outpaced by bvb in both games? Ronaldo and Mou should leave, no matter how good they were, Real became circus because of their egos and showoffs. Plus Mous excuses after every defeat...Period. I watch real since zidane days and what is going on nowdays is fucked up.

Oh FFS come off it! No one said CFC were a top top club before Abramovich came here, stop saying that! You were the one that said "Chelsea were mid table before Abramovich came" which simply isn't true!

Here are Chelsea's league finishes 5 years before Abramovich came and took over, I can't believe I have to list them and spell it out to you as any decent Chelsea fan would know them (or in fact, a simple Google search will help as well):

1998: 4th

1999: 3rd

2000: 5th

2001: 6th

2002: 6th

2003: 4th

Does that look like mid table to you? Like I said, STOP BEING SO IGNORANT IN SAYING THAT CHELSEA WERE MID TABLE BEFORE ROMAN CAME. You sound like a bloody idiot.

Can we get back to intelligently discussing Mourinho now?

Once again, you do not read well !

FOR YEARS BEFORE ROMAN CAME CHELSEA WERE NOWHERE THE TOP.

It means 5 years, 10 years 15 years you dimwit.

Once again, you do not read well !

FOR YEARS BEFORE ROMAN CAME CHELSEA WERE NOWHERE THE TOP.

It means 5 years, 10 years 15 years you dimwit.

This is going to be my last post on this matter. This is what you said:

May I point out. Jose was very successful at Chelsea. If you had followed Chelsea before his time, the club was hovering in the middle of PL standings, then. Roman came on board invested millions Jose won titles. Just Google it.

I rest my case. Not going to argue about it with you anymore as you're clearly deluded and won't admit you're wrong.

This is going to be my last post on this matter. This is what you said:

I rest my case. Not going to argue about it with you anymore as you're clearly deluded and won't admit you're wrong.

Exactly BEFORE ROMAN TIME, it says it all

Let me simplify it for you for the last time. 5-10-15-20 years before.

Exactly BEFORE ROMAN TIME, it says it all

Let me simplify it for you for the last time. 5-10-15-20 years before.

5 years before Roman, Chelsea where very good.

The whole Italian revolution????

Ruud Gullit sounds familiar to you???

I know I started following Chelsea recently, but at least study up on your history.

You still need to learn to read better !

Once you do that, we won´t have these insults & dribbles here.

Now, I hope you know Chelsea were not as good as some of you claimed here.

You are on a Chelsea forum, blaming that the team was shit? Are you mad? We can go ballistic here.

5 years before Roman, Chelsea where very good.

The whole Italian revolution????

Ruud Gullit sounds familiar to you???

I know I started following Chelsea recently, but at least study up on your history.

Can you read well ? Try it again.

Lol @ Bushman's use of the word 'dribbles' to explain someones post's that he doesn't agree with!

When I go to work tonight I am going to tell everyone to shut their dribbles when they piss me off :-)

Can you read well ? Try it again.

Maybe you should try to express yourself more clearly?

Because, you know, it's possible that "before Roman time" means 5-10/15-20 years ago for you, but for others it probably means 1/2 years ago, and that time the club clearly wasn't "hovering in the middle of PL standings".

Maybe you should try to express yourself more clearly?

Because, you know, it's possible that "before Roman time" means 5-10/15-20 years ago for you, but for others it probably means 1/2 years ago, and that time the club clearly wasn't "hovering in the middle of PL standings".

Perhaps, I should have. That way we could have avoided the obvious.