The Mourinho Thread

Yes but because it's Benitez, people seem to be getting on his case more. Even in Mourinho's last 44 games, we drew against the likes of Reading, Rosenborg, Fulham, Wycombe Wanderers etc.

yeah. I agree. People are finding excuses to criticising Benitez in ways like - "Chelsea were 4 points off the top when Benitez took over, now it's 20-odd points"

So much written but....

Jose is this...& that, I read. Are you clairvoyant by any chance ?

Jose is so good he will adapt to any circumstances. New players will be bought soon, the nucleus of the team is there & very talented, I might add.

Jose on board will be nothing but a great benefit for the club. Currently, there is no better than Jose, I feel.

Charismatic coach, stands behind & defends his team vociferously, I like that.

Who is clairvoyant?

And for me, I think Jose is a great coach. One of the best in the world.

But above all else, I like the club more. And I would want whats best for the club.

If Mourinho is best for the club, so be it. I'm fine with that.

If the club thinks is somebody else, I'm cool with that.

I was just stating that Mourinho likes to seek attention like Neymar. I been hearing all this about Mourinho coming back for years, that it's getting boring.

I hope this summer is for real.

If not, I give up!

If anyone else but Jose returns (or Hiddink... I guess I'd accept him) I'll sever my balls off and post them to wherever Roman may be. The idea of Jose returning has me more excited than when we signed Torres (which looking back on makes me cringe).

But really, why would he know?

Would the board really go out to tell him, you will be replaced by Jose Mourinho? What do they gain from that?

I assume Benitez is only saying that because that is what everyone else is saying.

Could be wrong, then again-- we won't know either way till the deal is done.

Where did I say he knows for sure ? I assume...your sentence is correct.

isn't that the case with all small teams? Failure to win Reading/QPR is easily worse than failing to win Liverpool/Swansea

Beating smaller teams shouldn't be something we should take self explanatory because it will lead to complacency and losses. Maybe it is in FIFA or any other game but in real life even the unknown players are capable of magic. Why not be happy that we are in the final regardless if we didn't beat the likes of Porto? I mean all the teams we faced along the way had to beat other teams in order to reach as far as they did. Talking about your Liverpool example, they havefailed miserably to reach as far as we have in Europa League so credit where credit's due. (Had to google but they lost to Braga at the round of 16 in 2011 and lost to Zenith in the round of 32)

Beating smaller teams shouldn't be something we should take self explanatory because it will lead to complacency and losses. Maybe it is in FIFA or any other game but in real life even the unknown players are capable of magic. Why not be happy that we are in the final regardless if we didn't beat the likes of Porto? I mean all the teams we faced along the way had to beat other teams in order to reach as far as they did. Talking about your Liverpool example, they havefailed miserably to reach as far as we have in Europa League so credit where credit's due.

Again, I repeat. I am in no way belittling the Europa League. Instead I am saying that a loss vs QPR/Reading is more humiliating than a loss vs Liverpool/Swansea. It's the human condition. A small team would at best get a draw vs Chelsea but those days are now gone.

And I did not get your last point. I don't think I've ever had anything good to say about Liverpool

Who is clairvoyant?

And for me, I think Jose is a great coach. One of the best in the world.

But above all else, I like the club more. And I would want whats best for the club.

If Mourinho is best for the club, so be it. I'm fine with that.

If the club thinks is somebody else, I'm cool with that.

I was just stating that Mourinho likes to seek attention like Neymar. I been hearing all this about Mourinho coming back for years, that it's getting boring.

I hope this summer is for real.

If not, I give up!

Clairvoyance = someone who assume things through crystal ball.

Since you mentioned above Jose one of the best....& you want the best for the club, then pray he is coming soon.

Whether you find stories about Jose boring, then I´d suggest do not read them.

Personally, I like to read about & see him coaching. Sometimes, I even watch Real games, so I see what´s he gonna do next.

As I said, charismatic chap, my kind of coach. None of that shitty red nosed or Le Wenger, for me.