The Mourinho Thread

Real was always team of superstars, but the way Mou unbalanced the team I never seen before. Whole team is falling apart and the air is poisonous. I hope he will bring our team together, not break it. He had wonderful relation with old guard and inter team, but majority of both teams were old players. Here we have team of young prospects and they might not cooperate with Mou that well...

Mourinho on his future: "After the elimination to Dortmund I have not decided to resign. I have planned to continue."

If he will stay, RM fans will destroy him thats for sure...speaking so disrespectful about Casillas was drop too far.

Clairvoyance = someone who assume things through crystal ball.

Since you mentioned above Jose one of the best....& you want the best for the club, then pray he is coming soon.

Whether you find stories about Jose boring, then I´d suggest do not read them.

Personally, I like to read about & see him coaching. Sometimes, I even watch Real games, so I see what´s he gonna do next.

As I said, charismatic chap, my kind of coach. None of that shitty red nosed or Le Wenger, for me.

Yes, but as one member stated, the way things he has done at Madrid is reminiscent of AVB here at Chelsea.

Sometimes a person Ego can get so much to oneself, that he thinks he is above everybody. And that is one thing I fear about him. Instead of taking our club forward he will take it backward with so much drama like it has been seen at Madrid.

Jose Mourinho is in isolation and many of Real Madrid's players are counting the days until his departure (Marca) #CFC #PSG #RMCF

Mourinho's relationship with the rest of the Madrid squad has deteriorated and none of the parties are hiding that fact (Marca) #CFC #RMCF

Mourinho has fallen out with his players at #RMCF and right now only 3 of them have his back: Essien, López and Modric (Marca) #CFC #PSG

@ChelsTransfer

Jose Mourinho went home in Rui Faria's car & was attacked by a #RMCF fan. Mourinho's assistant then got out to defend his boss (Marca) #CFC

WOWWWWWWW

Yes, but as one member stated, the way things he has done at Madrid is reminiscent of AVB here at Chelsea.

Sometimes a person Ego can get so much to oneself, that he thinks he is above everybody. And that is one thing I fear about him. Instead of taking our club forward he will take it backward with so much drama like it has been seen at Madrid.

One thing is certain. Mourinho today is completely different than Mourinho who coached our team in past. He was very charismatic and shown some ego, but always sticked with team.

Mourinho today is much more egoistic and clearly his decisions are very questionable. Real is huge club to handle, but the players are not some wannabes, bar Ronaldo. It was Mou who changed them, in negative way. It feels like Real will start breathing right after Mou leaves.

Real was always team of superstars, but the way Mou unbalanced the team I never seen before. Whole team is falling apart and the air is poisonous. I hope he will bring our team together, not break it. He had wonderful relation with old guard and inter team, but majority of both teams were old players. Here we have team of young prospects and they might not cooperate with Mou that well...

I think he will be ok here because our team doesn't have anyone with a combative personality that will fight with Mou. The only ones that may (Lamps & Terry) already love him, so that will make the transition even easier. I don't see any of the new players argue with Mou, partly because they are all a little too young to actually feel they would know any better than Mou. I think he will be respected and trusted from day one which for some reason he never was at Real.

"It is very easy to analyse the Pepe thing. His problem has a name, and it is Raphael Varane," Mourinho told a press conference on Tuesday.

"It is not easy for a 31-year-old man with experience to be run over by a 19-year-old kid. And he is a fantastic kid. I have had the courage to play a kid. The problem is simple, Pepe's life has changed.

"He was an indisputable starter and he no longer is. It is one of my few decisions that isn't discussed in public because all my decisions are discussed in public.

"I perfectly understand the frustration of Pepe that has translated into the words that he has said. Things are very clear. I don't have problems with him. I understand that it is not an easy situation but I have to try to be honest and I think that very few don't believe that the future of Real Madrid is Varane and Sergio Ramos."

"Iniesta ought to be worried about his team and why they have done what they have done in the (Champions League) semifinals (losing 7-0 to Bayern Munich on aggregate) without (Lionel) Messi.

"My message so that you understand: I am a football coach, they contracted me to be a coach. A coach has responsibilities, among them to choose who plays.

"I don't toss a coin to decide who plays. I do it thinking, discussing, analysing, studying for many hours my decisions, watching games, trying to come to an agreement in my head.

"I like Diego Lopez as a goalkeeper more than Iker Casillas. I like a goalkeeper that plays well with his feet, that dominates the aerial space and is a phenomenon in goal."

"The fans think what you sell them. So that there are no doubts, I am going to earn in Real Madrid until the last day that I work. I do not want a euro more."

Say what?

David Luiz, very nice lad and he will cooperate.

Azpi seems to really want to play his football and is delighted he starts week in week out.

Juan Mata good dude, can you really see Juan Mata complaining and going in the press saying stuff?

Hazard & Oscar, not too sure about these guys, but they're not like the typical Madrid superstars, like Ozil or Ronaldo. Hazard once to get on with his football, he chose us for a reason, not just because we won the CL, he wants to prove a point. Oscar seems like he's enjoying it in England, give him a few seasons and he will blossum, so I can't see him leaving and throwing a tantrum.

And then theirs the ones like Cech, Cole, Lamps, Ferreira & Terry who have already been here since Mourinho, so how the fuck will they complain?.

We've also got proffesionals like Ramires and Gary Cahill.

So I wouldn't bother comparing us to the likes of Madrid, where they have Pepe, Higuain, Benzema, Ronaldo, Ozil & Marcelo who are all huge egos, we have a much better team spirit than they do. Just look how we won the CL last season, we have got a wonderful team spirit.

People change, remember Ozil when he arrived to madrid? He was just young prospect, calm and quiet.

I fear once Hazard becomes realy good, he will be ego too especialy with Mou behind him. Just guessing, but that will likely to happen.

Remember Mou and Tito incident? I mean what kind of coach does that to another? He clearly fucked that up and if you are coached by such coach, you know you will change...

Cr, Pepe, etc were egos before, but now whole team got down, probably because of Mou's bad decisions. Benching Casillas. He might be in bad shape, but still a legend.

And i dislke Mou for saying that Ronaldo and casillas are responsible for bad season. Or that real ended Barcas era and all. I mean who wom liga this year? Barca right? How come that Mou can say they ended barca dominance just because he won liga last year.

If there is one player against the coach you know problem is in player, but if whole team is against him then there is something wrong with coach.

However I dont understand, last week Ramos was crying in Mourinhos arms, now they are biggest enemies. I think media is blowing this strory sky high just because of Casillas and Mou rant. And sudenly who team is against Mou like 100n times in last 3 years. And in the end Mou will continue on Real bench...media=shit

If I were you, I´d not compare Jose to AVB. There is no comparison between the two.

Secondly, Jose will not take Chelsea backwards. I am even surprise you came up with this nonsense.

He has found memories of the club, he is wanted here, the fans love him, & to top it all, he is one fine coach.

So, I would suggest to relax, sit back, have some brewskies & wait for Jose to come.

If I were you, I´d not compare Jose to AVB. There is no comparison between the two.

Secondly, Jose will not take Chelsea backwards. I am even surprise you came up with this nonsense.

He has found memories of the club, he is wanted here, the fans love him, & to top it all, he is one fine coach.

So, I would suggest to relax, sit back, have some brewskies & wait for Jose to come.

Yeah but his recent event at Madrid says otherwise.

And you are only good as your last job.

So the comparison with what AVB did here with the senior players, is similar what Mourinho has done at Madrid with Casillas.

Thus, this gets me worries and brings up a red flag.

But poaching villanova in the eye was realy egoistic thing to do...

"It is very easy to analyse the Pepe thing. His problem has a name, and it is Raphael Varane," Mourinho told a press conference on Tuesday.
"It is not easy for a 31-year-old man with experience to be run over by a 19-year-old kid. And he is a fantastic kid. I have had the courage to play a kid. The problem is simple, Pepe's life has changed.
"He was an indisputable starter and he no longer is. It is one of my few decisions that isn't discussed in public because all my decisions are discussed in public.
"I perfectly understand the frustration of Pepe that has translated into the words that he has said. Things are very clear. I don't have problems with him. I understand that it is not an easy situation but I have to try to be honest and I think that very few don't believe that the future of Real Madrid is Varane and Sergio Ramos."
"Iniesta ought to be worried about his team and why they have done what they have done in the (Champions League) semifinals (losing 7-0 to Bayern Munich on aggregate) without (Lionel) Messi.
"My message so that you understand: I am a football coach, they contracted me to be a coach. A coach has responsibilities, among them to choose who plays.
"I don't toss a coin to decide who plays. I do it thinking, discussing, analysing, studying for many hours my decisions, watching games, trying to come to an agreement in my head.
"I like Diego Lopez as a goalkeeper more than Iker Casillas. I like a goalkeeper that plays well with his feet, that dominates the aerial space and is a phenomenon in goal."
"The fans think what you sell them. So that there are no doubts, I am going to earn in Real Madrid until the last day that I work. I do not want a euro more."

This is exactly why I admire Jose. He makes decisions. He alone should make these decision who plays. Some of these players are getting too big for their shoes.

Who is to say that he should play players based on their years playing for Real ?