The Mourinho Thread

He got it wrong today with the line up. I understand that we had to freshen up the team due to the hectic schedule but soto have the best/2nd best defensive record in the league and we usually struggle against defensively resilient teams. this was not the game to play Schurle and Mikel. Heck those two would have been better off playing against westham instead.

Tactically and logically it was not the right thing to do. It was too little too late in the end. I also felt Remy should have been introduced much earlier instead of Drogba and Costa should ahve been taken off as he was having a poor game and adding nothing to the attack.

The momentum is firmly in City's court now and they show no signs of stopping.

If today's tie is to go by then no.

They have easy fixture now.

Later their harder fixture comes by.

I say going into March we are looking much better as gotten all the hard fixtures out of the way.

They could go ahead of us on the table before Aguero even returns which is quite scary and Sergio isn't the type of striker that needs a run of games in roder to get going. If I was a betting man, I wouldn't be punting on us to win the league as things stand that's for sure.

And right after you said it they let in 2 and drew with relegation zone team. So keep it up :)

Just kidding, of course, but still, as jinxes go - yours worked just fine.

Just because we lost its not a case of a hindsight post.

Schurrle was not in form, away from home, Southampton who need to be pressed aka. Not what schurrle does, strange decision, yes he changed it at half time fair play, bringing on remy at 86.31, sorry mate that's not good enough when Costa has struggled for the past 20 minutes.

Look, City drew, it's more two points lost than a lucky result for us. I hope this kicks us into gear for the spurs game with one shot on target.

Do I feel he made mistakes today? Yes. Was that interview one of them? No.

Passion. Said exactly what I was discussing with my mum when fabregas got booked haha.

Get in Jose. Quick note go watch cesc interview on the same page, stock just got a bit higher for me.

As always, when José speaks the truth and calls referees out on their bullshit he'll get a hefty fine and possibly a ban.

That will probably in turn piss these cunts off and make even more obnoxious calls against us.

Jose, bang on about the witch-hunt by the media. The only real dive was the Ivanovic one vs West Ham. Cahill, Willian and Costa didn't dive but were protecting themselves and/or evading an impending challenge. Oscar last season vs Southampton was a clear dive. Not every foul without clear contact is a dive. Most of these fucking hack journalists who've never played football before writing stupid articles about so-called dives should be ashamed. That's why I forever respect Gary Neville's stance on the diving hysteria, someone who has actually PLAYED the game at the highest level and has won everything, not some buffoons who have never kicked a ball.

This season alone, we've received I think 5 yellows for dives with the only dive being, in my opinion, the Ivanovic one. What the hell is up with the English game? And you can't even rescind them? Appalling.

Media bias we already know, referee bias, now that is new.

Not