The Mourinho Thread

Luis, Schurrle and Cech amoungst other's must not be happy with their lack of play time this season yet despite that their doesn't seem to be a murmur of discontent between any one.

Goes to show just how good Mourinhos man management is, not many managers could leave out such high profile player's constantly without noises of discontent.

I think whether there are noises of discontent or not depends more on the players than Jose's man-management skills. The 3 you mentioned seem to be very hard-working and professional whereas someone like Casillas obviously couldn't handle being dropped.

I think whether there are noises of discontent or not depends more on the players than Jose's man-management skills. The 3 you mentioned seem to be very hard-working and professional whereas someone like Casillas obviously couldn't handle being dropped.

We all thought Lamps would have never pulled off the stuff he did under AVB, and Cech has previous under Scolari.

We will never find any manager like Jose ever again, imo.

So happy and proud someday in the future, we could say, 'I am living and support Chelsea with Mourinho as a manager at that time' and the other person will replied 'How lucky you are!' :)

"The results are good, the performances are quality, the players are happy, I’m happy as a coach because my team is playing well, I’m happy as a guy because I love my players.

"That’s something I missed for a while and with this group I have that.".

Real Madrid.

"I love my Chelsea players".

Jose Mourinho has said he "loves" his Chelsea players again because of their incredible performances this season, insisting that even when they are not at their best, they are still good.

The Blues preserved their lead at the top of the Premier League with a dominant 2-0 win over high-flying West Ham on Boxing Day, with captain John Terry and Diego Costa getting the goals.

And while Mourinho rejects the notion that his team already have one hand on a first league title in four years, he was full of praise for the consistency, quality and attitude of his players.

"Football is football," he told reporters after the West Ham win. "You never know. The only thing we can do to try and reduce the unpredictability of football is to do what were doing - playing very, very well.

"The reality is, since the Burnley match, the team is playing sometimes better, sometimes not so good, but always good, solid performances.

"The results are good, the performances are quality, the players are happy, Im happy as a coach because my team is playing well, Im happy as a guy because I love my players.

"Thats something I missed for a while and with this group I have that.".

----

The players are happy, you are happy, and the fans are happy.

There is a lot of love in here :wub: