test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

Ok if we actually sell hazard and courtois  what is next?    We are stick with Pedro and willian? What a horror movie 

This is making me nervous, we have a nice manager and the club is doing its usual thing of selling without any eye on the replacements :face_palm:

10 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I don't see how they can't afford it. They just sold Ronaldo for over £100m. Then there is the fact they are one of the biggest if not the biggest club in the world who make loads of revenue, then they also won the UCL. They must have money to spend upfront. It is not like that they have gone barking mad with signings past few seasons either. What is it exactly about their financial results that is deteriorating? Maybe there is something because they have not bought a 'galactico' for a few seasons now.

Dimitr likes this

5 hours ago, dreamcfc said:

Love it :D:D:D @DiMarzio indicated on Sky Italia this evening that he believes that a Chelsea x Real Madrid deal for Kylian Hazard & Thibaut Courtois would cost around €160m.

Don't give them the idea, lol. They would want his younger brother included for free to smooth the deal.

Fuck that number. £200m minimum. And set the deadline as we have to take a time working with the money. Take it or leave it.

Dimitr likes this

It's a shame to start the sellout, just because the wc took place.
225 M is not enough to buy a monkey's *ss.

3 hours ago, Stats said:

I don't see how they can't afford it. They just sold Ronaldo for over £100m. Then there is the fact they are one of the biggest if not the biggest club in the world who make loads of revenue, then they also won the UCL. They must have money to spend upfront. It is not like that they have gone barking mad with signings past few seasons either. What is it exactly about their financial results that is deteriorating? Maybe there is something because they have not bought a 'galactico' for a few seasons now.

We dont know how the deal was set up tho. Allot of these big nimber deals seem to be made in installments But Ronaldo should have made that much purely on shirt sales.

From bits I read when we were first linked to Morata I remember reading Morata and Ronaldo didn't get on and Ronaldo was wanting Morata to leave.

Thats gonna be awkward.

But same with Perez not wanting Eden according to ZZ. Hows that going to be explained? Just waiting for someone to ask ZZ that.

Real toying with us, now 160m is not enough. But in a year time, you won't get even 100m, so lost is huge. Plus all the speculation around and uncertainty. In fact, we already living in this for some time, it just deadline comes close.
Club needs to handle this kind of situations better in the future. Make sure you sign new contract or search for your new club at our asking price. And replacement should be in place. There is no one bigger than the club, it must be the law.
Biggest disappointing here is, that Real not much interesting, they just don't want to miss on top player for cheap.

bluephoenix and Unionjack like this

Lol... people getting worked up over some random journalist tweets that knows shit...Chelsea ain't selling Hazard not even at that price...Even Madrid fork out 200m or walk away... Morata price still fresh in my memory....

xPetrCechx likes this

36 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol... people getting worked up over some random journalist tweets that knows shit...Chelsea ain't selling Hazard not even at that price...Even Madrid fork out 200m or walk away... Morata price still fresh in my memory....

If Morata costs 100 million how much does Hazard cost ?
If the house in rue de Monmorancy numero 19f, arrondizement 14, costs 100 million euros, how much does le tour d' Eiffel cost ?

I've got a fence wedged firmly up my arse about our best thing to do

1. sell him now. Take advantage of how much RM apparently want him. We have the upper hand with him on 2 years left in his current contract. Do we include Isco or Asensio in the deal?

2 Tell Perez to piss off. Gamble that we can talk him into re signing after we hopefully play some excellent football with some crackin new players. This of course can turn round and bite us next summer with 1 year left on contract.

I'm falling on side 1 right now if we get a good replacement in the part ex.

El P. likes this

A good replacement for Hazard ?
A good replacement for the Acropolis ?
A good replacement for st Peter's basilica ?
How does one do these things ?

45 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

A good replacement for Hazard ?
A good replacement for the Acropolis ?
A good replacement for st Peter's basilica ?
How does one do these things ?

Hes not God almighty mate. He kicks about a football. He might do it very well when he is in the mood but tell me what would we do if he happened to have an injury early on? would we say fuck it we cant play because Hazards  out?

There's teams that manage to play and win very well and they don't have Hazard.

I'm not at all knocking those of us that think the sun shines out of his bum (I've got my own players I love  - I'd have a fit and a hangover for a week if we lost the wee baldy man) but there's got to be options mate.. If hes going hes going. We have lost good players before

11Drogba likes this

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hes not God almighty mate. He kicks about a football. He might do it very well when he is in the mood but tell me what would we do if he happened to have an injury early on? would we say fuck it we cant play because Hazards  out?

Theres teams that manage to play and win very well and they dont have Haard.

I'm not at all knocking thiose of us that think the sun shines out of his bum (ive got my own players I love) but theres got to be options mate.. If hes going hes going. We have lost good players before/

Some lame excuses.
Maybe you too don't like the anticipated sell out, but you are trying to find alibis.
I have spoken before about sell outs and I have spoken about the Greek legends of football. Whom do you know best from Greece ? Domazos maybe ? Well if he was a modern player people would say now "hey, I heard somewhere that Domazos may be from Greece" !