Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Di Marzio saying Real are offering 125 euros, no way Chelsea will accept that. The Italian media are truly unreliable when reporting on anything outside of Italy. We can slate Marina all we want, but she is a tough negotiator and with only three weeks left until the transfer window closes and Pl starts i have no doubts he'll be here this season. 

Reports in France saying 190m euros which is 170m Sterling. £170m is a good price for somebody with 2 years on his contract (think it’s just a single deal for Hazard). I think it’s more and more obvious he wants to go but the club can still say no. He won’t force it hopefully so we still have a chance. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Reports in France saying 190m euros which is 170m Sterling. £170m is a good price for somebody with 2 years on his contract (think it’s just a single deal for Hazard). I think it’s more and more obvious he wants to go but the club can still say no. He won’t force it hopefully so we still have a chance. 

190m euros?! Could someone please translate to a currency I can understand? 

So, exactly how many bakayokos can we buy with that? ;) I’m half joking here... :ph34r:

• Like 1

Oh god,,the time has come...

We must secure first replacement of =

1. J-rod + Bailey
2. Fekir + Bailey
3. Coman + Bailey
4. Fekir + Lozano
5. Draxler + Lozano

Or any possible pair of winger that labeled talented...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea and Real Madrid reach £170m agreement for Eden Hazard - report

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-real-madrid-reach-170m-14931199

Aside from Ake and Chalobah, I've been quite impressed with the money that we've been able to receive from the players we've sold.  170M doesn't seem right.

41 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

Oh god,,the time has come...

We must secure first replacement of =

1. J-rod + Bailey
2. Fekir + Bailey
3. Coman + Bailey
4. Fekir + Lozano
5. Draxler + Lozano

Or any possible pair of winger that labeled talented...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I'd go for Coman + Bailey + an attacking mid of some sort.  Don't really know SMS except for the hype that's been around his name.  

God, I hope that they've been checking out targets.  Ones that we don't know about, not just the ones that the Italian media are telling us about.

28 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'd go for Coman + Bailey + an attacking mid of some sort.  Don't really know SMS except for the hype that's been around his name.  

God, I hope that they've been checking out targets.  Ones that we don't know about, not just the ones that the Italian media are telling us about.

Fekir and Baily please mate

I also still like Asensio too

OR do we take Dembele in part ex

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Fekir and Baily please mate

I also still like Asensio too

OR do we take Dembele in part ex

I think Fekir is quality, but I see him as a central player (I know he can come in from the wing).  More of a Mertens type.  I don't know what his defensive side is like, so I don't know if he can play as an "8".  I've seen a few things where Sarri liked to play a 442 diamond (4312) at Empoli, maybe that's the spot for him?

I was pretty confident that Eden was staying and that Madrid really wanted Neymar, but I'm not so sure anymore.  It's an odd feeling, I don't remember having a player that we couldn't keep.

But, when we got Eden, he was a promising player, not the pseudo-galactico that he is now.  When we got Drogba he was unproven.  Same for Lampard, Cole, Robben, the list goes on.  On to the next one, I guess.

Fekir, Baily, Guedes, Coman, Pulisic, Asensio ?  

If Hazard is sold (I'm going to be in the minority here), I think keeping Willian and moving him over to the left is a good option.  I think he's much better there or centrally where he can cut inside.

Still hope he stays.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Don't forget we have Callum Hudson-Odoi.

That lad is going to be a huge star here. 

We need a ready made, experienced replacemrnt yes but talk of us not having a player of huge quality for quite some time once Eden leaves is wrong.

I think it is truly time for a new era at Chels. 

If Eden goes, then milk it for all he is worth and do it this summer. 

As much as I will miss the guy, we are still Chelsea F.C and we will still fight to be top dogs of England and Europe. 

Will see what Sarri thinks on the Perth trip. But be useful to keep on site even if just for HG

But we NEED to be looking at Eden options seriously now.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Will see what Sarri thinks on the Perth trip. But be useful to keep on site even if just for HG

But we NEED to be looking at Eden options seriously now.

Sarri will have looked at him already but yea, the pre-season will definitely show how good Callum is. 

If he goes out on loan this season I will be absolutely gutted. He is ready!

The club will havea shortlist of candidates to replace Eden. Let's hope we can get 2 quality players the money we would get from a possible sale of Eden.

• Like 1

IF the club were on top of its business they would have had a plan already sorted and had touched base with a short list of alternatives in this last year.

Even peeps not into football (the nurse that changes the cast on my hand lol) knew that Eden had a love interest with RM.

So we should have been arse kissing the guys on this list ready for this day coming

But somehow of course I think thats utter shite.

We need 4 players for sure - 5 to make a proper fight of things.