Eden Hazard

the wes

it'll be criminal if they don't give him the POTY award. He basically all by himself has been leading us to the title in this time of dire performances. Kane led Spurs to nothing, de Gea didn't do the kind of miracles a goalie has to do to deserve this kind of performance and Sanchez, while very good and carrying Arsenal when they were dire, isn't as good and hasn't been as influential as Eden.

But I don't trust them to give it to the right player, anyway, I'm cheering for him.

He completed the cycle imo. I've had too many posts here saying the last thing I wanted to see on his development was for him to decide matches for us and he's added that to his game. He's been deadly and the main reason why we've been able to scrap such important wins in the last month or so. He's fully developed imo and now we'll just enjoy the high because he'll only play better. He has everything now and he'll continue to do most of those things better and better until he reaches the peak. It's going to be such a trip!

I love the kid :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love you for this post ???

De Gea got very easily beaten too by Hazard, from a couple of metres simple between his legs. Courtois would receive a massive hurricane of reactions at this forum and in the media if it happend to him. Also, De Gea made a lot of other mistakes too the past 8 weeks.

Hazard is the only interesting / enjoying element about our play 85% of the time. It is mostly shit sprinkled with moments of brilliance by Hazard. I can't even imagine how awful we'd be without him.

Mourinho is only playing this way because of Hazard. Take him out of the team and these wins and draws would be losses which would force him into a more proactive style to save his job. He's his human get of jail free card.