Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

16 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

If Morata costs 100 million how much does Hazard cost ?
If the house in rue de Monmorancy numero 19f, arrondizement 14, costs 100 million euros, how much does le tour d' Eiffel cost ?

I remember how overpriced Morata was though still have high expectation for him especially in a system that could see him flourish... Now Real wanna get Hazard less than 180m....what a joke... 

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

That sum not even enough to buy his right foot, leave alone his left one.

If we sell him think we will not sign another superstar replacement who cost almost the same number. We will sign some Jorginho-esque players.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I hate to say this but all the teams who sell their superstars go down the drain.

Like we haven't gone down the drain already.

• Like 2

If we are going to lose him this might be the best time to do it,

With a new manager who hasn't worked with him, under a new system using new players we are in a state of transition so all the players are adapting to each other,

• Like 3
1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

No we are FA cup winners, champions the year before. Not yet.

We have gone down the drain. Two years wasn't last season (and we had a different, bit younger squad when we won the title) and FA Cup win papered over the cracks, and you know it. I don't have to explain the horrendous season we had.

Keeping unhappy player who won't sign the extension and definitely will be sold next year, probably with much lower price. Also that would not help Chelsea dressing room either. Big no for me. So unwise and cruel.

Sign the new contract or go now.

• Like 1

This is what happens when we sink to Europa League level and play zero football. Class players would start thinking of leaving, because they want to be in that elite level.

Chelsea has shown in 2 out of 4 seasons that we are very unstable playing with the elites, while Spuds (SPUDS! even though they haven't won anything), United and City have better records.

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

We have gone down the drain. Two years wasn't last season (and we had a different, bit younger squad when we won the title) and FA Cup win papered over the cracks, and you know it. I don't have to explain the horrendous season we had.

I like forums cause they are full of different types of peeps with a big range he of opinions. I dont even mind other teams supporters joining in with banter as long as you can give back what they give

But yor're a right buzz kill sometimes mate.

I dont know whats got to happen for you to crack a grin.

Right now I'm buzzing.

We have gpt a manager that has the chance to teach us how to play attractive attacking football. Bought one of the best playmakers going. Links with some very skillful players.

OK I would have loved it if we could have sorted the managers shit out sooner but I need to remind myself sometimes we are speaking in Millions of pounds

I'm very optimistic right now.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Mana said:

Yes we have gone far enough.
Now it's time to join the likes of Cardiff - Sunderland then !

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I like forums cause they are full of different types of peeps with a big range he of opinions. I dont even mind other teams supporters joining in with banter as long as you can give back what they give

But yor're a right buzz kill sometimes mate.

I dont know whats got to happen for you to crack a grin.

Right now I'm buzzing.

We have gpt a manager that has the chance to teach us how to play attractive attacking football. Bought one of the best playmakers going. Links with some very skillful players.

OK I would have loved it if we could have sorted the managers shit out sooner but I need to remind myself sometimes we are speaking in Millions of pounds

I'm very optimistic right now.

You know this is a Hazard thread right?

You do know that Hazard hasn't signed da ting right?

I can't crack a smile just yet, because while Sarri and Jorginho are great appointments, we still haven't got the players to compete with City, Pool, Spuds etc. Especially when Hazard is gone.

I'm sorry if I'm a buzzkill. But I'm being real right now.

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Yes we have gone far enough.
Now it's time to join the likes of Cardiff - Sunderland then !

....obviously not that far down mate... :blink:

1 minute ago, Mana said:

You know this is a Hazard thread right?

You do know that Hazard hasn't signed da ting right?

I can't crack a smile just yet, because while Sarri and Jorginho are great appointments, we still haven't got the players to compete with City, Pool, Spuds etc. Especially when Hazard is gone.

I'm sorry if I'm a buzzkill. But I'm being real right now.

Well we haven't gone down no drain yet tho! We are selling 2 players who dont want to play for us any more