Eden Hazard

the wes

Yeah they always want to buy stars (galaticos), Eden would suit that perfectly. A good looking young man with fantastic skills.

The good thing is, he just signed a new contract with us and we're safe for at least 3 years.

As I said couple weeks ago, I'm not worried, Jose not worried, Chelsea not worried. My biggest concern is Hazard himself. I have seen a few players flattered by Real interest and turn their head, if Real knocking the door. Hopefully, a big hopefully, Hazard is one of a kind, and stay here as long as possible.

As I said couple weeks ago, I'm not worried, Jose not worried, Chelsea not worried. My biggest concern is Hazard himself. I have seen a few players flattered by Real interest and turn their head, if Real knocking the door. Hopefully, a big hopefully, Hazard is one of a kind, and stay here as long as possible.

Yeah playing for Real Or Barca is often considered as the biggest step/final step by many players and managers. Even Mou said he didn't regret coaching Real, despite the bad experiences in his finals year. He just wanted to feel what it was to coach them.

But as long Ronaldo is there, I don't think it's attractive for any star to go there. To play with such a selfish player is frustrating, he wants all the penalties, freekicks and shoots 50 times per game. Just check how unlucky Bale is there.

Hopefully Mou can convince him, La Liga is just a boring league and he can win the champions league with us.

Won't have to worry about him leaving any time soon. We won't be bullied like little bitches like Liverpool or Spuds.

Real Madrid can't offer anything that we can't other than the allure of their "history." We compete for domestic and European honors, we pay him huge wages, have a top manager, a highly talented squad, we continuously add quality to our team, and we're in a glamorous city just like they are.

I can only see him going there if we were to win a bunch of titles and he seeks a "new challenge." And by then his value will be more than £100m.

Who cares, Reus/Bale/Neymar...etc is just as good anyway. Point is we can replace anyone who doesn't want to be here, I am sure we will get a world record fee when/if they come knocking anyway. If he doesn't want to stay he can go, our club is bigger than any player we are not Arsenal/Liverpool...etc who are in denial only to lose a player on bad terms/being forced by the player.

No need to be worry, no one is irreplacable even the manager himself we will move forward as we always have. Saying that I hope he stays and be a legend here.

:ph34r: i think it's blue tinted thinking to truly believe Hazard wouldn't want to play under his idol, c'mon now. Not just his idol, but an idol to all of football. in a hotter country. where there's incredibly hot girls in the crowd and not guys holding pies.

Surprisingly Bale only one and a half year older than Hazard. Bale plus the money we could get, could be used to buy Griezmann for example. So we got WC wingers in both flanks. But here I'm thinking the 'positive' side of it. Still... prefer Hazard though. We could afford to buy another RW without problem.

Surprisingly Bale only one and a half year older than Hazard. Bale plus the money we could get, could be used to buy Griezmann for example. So we got WC wingers in both flanks. But here I'm thinking the 'positive' side of it. Still... prefer Hazard though. We could afford to buy another RW without problem.

Nothing positive, it is what WE WILL DO if that is the case. Didn't Jose says the other day anyone who doesn't want to be here can leave for our quoted price which for Hazard atm must be at least 100m. I mean if selling Hazard this summer for example means getting Reus and Bale for virtually the same price then we would have improved.

Let's be honest... If Real want him, they will get him :) But we should ask Bale + money then.

not really, if Hazard wants to stay and honour his contract and stay in a city where his family are settled and Chelsea dont want to sell then it really doesnt matter if they want him or not.

Who cares, Reus/Bale/Neymar...etc is just as good anyway. Point is we can replace anyone who doesn't want to be here, I am sure we will get a world record fee when/if they come knocking anyway. If he doesn't want to stay he can go, our club is bigger than any player we are not Arsenal/Liverpool...etc who are in denial only to lose a player on bad terms/being forced by the player.

No need to be worry, no one is irreplacable even the manager himself we will move forward as we always have. Saying that I hope he stays and be a legend here.

Don't think you realise what losing Hazard means for this team. I know in your mind that is easily fixed by bringing in some equally Fifa-rated players, but in reality we'd struggle to reach top4.

Not that I think he'll leave soon

If Hazard ever decides to leave... it's not because of Zidane, sunny weather or hot girls!

The only good reason I see him to leave is to play in a creative + attacking team where he can link up with 5 Cesc's instead of 1 and get's a lot more joy out of playing football!