Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Think it's now more who will go out, few days left and we have much more then 22 Mourinho limit. 25-27 now? Just wonder who and there will be left, have no clue about it. There is still no loan deals for youngsters - Chaloba, Josh? Looks like it will be busy days for board, a lot need to be sorted out.

Think it's now more who will go out, few days left and we have much more then 22 Mourinho limit. 25-27 now? Just wonder who and there will be left, have no clue about it. There is still no loan deals for youngsters - Chaloba, Josh? Looks like it will be busy days for board, a lot need to be sorted out.

The badger cull will start soon

so if mourinho wants a 22 man squad, who will be sold or loaned? this is a 24 man squad. no moses, no ba. I can't think who else will be loaned out.

24 man squad

Gk - Cech, schwarzer, Blackman

Def - azpi, Ivanovic, JT, Luiz, Cole, bertrand, Cahill

MF - lamps, ramires, Mikel, Essen, KDB, mata, Oscar, hazard, Willian, Marko van ginkel.

Forward - schurrle, Torres, etoo, lukaku

so if mourinho wants a 22 man squad, who will be sold or loaned? this is a 24 man squad. no moses, no ba. I can't think who else will be loaned out.

24 man squad

MF - lamps, ramires, Mikel, Essen, KDB, mata, Oscar, hazard, Willian, Marko van ginkel.

Don't forget Hilario just renewed his contract too which I got no idea why. Probably Blackman/Torres will be sold/loan out. Can't see any one else leaving apart from Mikel and he would then only leave if a bid of £15m or so come in. Maybe Lukaku might just pissed off Jose and be send on loan but I don't think that will be the case.

I do not believe, Chelsea will buy anybody now. More like, a couple of players are going out, maybe on loans or even sold.

Chelsea have done well in the summer window, I feel.

Just look at their spending. A whopping 64m, I see.

The team is ready to play. I feel confident, Chelsea will do well.

24 man squad

I wouldn't get too caught up on the 22 figure but if anyone were to go out, it should be midfielders going. We just have too many players there.Of course, If Mourinho is OK with using Schurrle as #3 (emergency only) striker, we don't need 3 other strikers either. For example, if you look at last year's Real Madrid side, they had 14 outfield players make at least 15 starts in the league. Of those, 5 were primarily defenders, 3 central midfielders, 4 were attacking midfielders, and 2 were strikers both of whom played a lot as attacking midfielders as well. Madrid also had 4 more players make in the 10-15 start range. 3 defenders and a 1 attacking midfielder. Some of this breakdown is due to where Madrid had strengths and weaknesses obviously, but it's a good guide to how many players will get regular time.

Right now (excluding Ba and Moses who are actually still with us), we have Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Luiz, and Cole who I think will all play fairly regularly at the back. We have Ramires and Lampard as starters in central midfield but we also have Van Ginkel, Essien, and Mikel there. We have Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Schurrle, and De Bruyne for attacking midfield and Eto'o, Torres, and Lukaku for striker. Because Ramires can cover at attacking midfield and Schurrle can cover as striker, we are about 3 midfielders/strikers too many right now. If it were me, I'd keep the central midfield as is an leave Essien as the man out. (Van Ginkel developed for future, Mikel only really defensive midfielder), I'd loan out De Bruyne and Lukaku both of whom have very bright futures but are now buried on the depth chart. Ideally, we'd be able to move Torres, even on loan and then Lukaku would get playing time but I don't see that happening. As for De Bruyne, he's almost certainly the #3 choice on the right behind Mata and Willian and in the centre behind Oscar and Mata. If he's not going to play, it'd be better for him to go somewhere on a very different kind of loan than Bremen, maybe a Premier League side where has to work more on his defensive game.

I do not believe, Chelsea will buy anybody now. More like, a couple of players are going out, maybe on loans or even sold.

Chelsea have done well in the summer window, I feel.

Just look at their spending. A whopping 64m, I see.

The team is ready to play. I feel confident, Chelsea will do well.

??? schurlle -18, mvg - 8 and willian - 32. etoo and schwarzer - free. so its just 58mil. plus if we can sell moses and ba for 10 each, its 38-40 mil spent in the window. decent...

??? schurlle -18, mvg - 8 and willian - 32. etoo and schwarzer - free. so its just 58mil. plus if we can sell moses and ba for 10 each, its 38-40 mil spent in the window. decent...

Well, I was accounting for that kid from Porto. Some say, he is coming too.

after scoring 2 goals in champions qulification for Milan Kevin Boateng is doing medicals in Schalke... What is Milan doing?

Milan let KPB go to Schalke because there are rumours they will bring Kaka back from Madrid. Kaka said after last night's game against La Coruna his time in Madrid it's over and he wants to leave. He already talked with Madrid's officials and with Ancelotti and informed them about his decision. Adriano Galianni said last night something like "he has always been in our hearts, we'll see if a move will be possible.". So, Kaka will end up in Milan I think.