Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Ericksen is a Spurs player now.Our london rivals should seriously be considered as potential title contenders now.In my opinion,they have a better team than United and Arsenal.

They've had too many players in - in a short period of time. Will take them a season to gel. Top 4 contenders this year - Premier League next.

I think Mourinho got to make one more signing- a proper DLP. We can't just seat deep with Ramires and Lampard every game against teams like Bayern and expect to win.. Why put yourself in such a poor start? we have the money, we buy shit loads of AM's, do Mou realy think his central midfield is good enough?

After watching last night I wouldn't be surprised if he will rely on Luiz for this, and slowly phase van ginkel in lampards place,

Just my thoughts

They've had too many players in - in a short period of time. Will take them a season to gel. Top 4 contenders this year - Premier League next.

yeah their main aim will be to qualify for champions league.Maybe they'll aim for the 3rd place instead of 4th now.

The Spurs went shopping. Bought good players.

Recently, I read an idiotic remark by Wenger. Too many changes = an unbalanced team.

As far as I know, it was not a problem with other teams.

To me, Spurs made one fine deal with Bale. Now, they are spending the money.

I hope, the Spurs will finish in top four.

Meh, I'm only afraid of their depth/quality in CM. I don't see Soldado as too much of a threat, our defenders can easily neutralize him. Spurs are paying for potential at this point when bringing in Lamela, and Eriksen fell off the radar by big clubs recently (Definitely not as hyped as he was 2 years ago)

Goalie they have Lloris but we already have Cech and Courtois, nuff said.

Their defense is inferior to ours as well, we have more quality/experience and they have a glaring hole at LB. I'd be surprised if Levy wasn't trying to include Coentrao in the Bale deal, who wants out of Madrid

Again, their only area where I'm genuinely jealous of is in their central midfield. I'd gladly take any of Paulinho, Capoue, Dembele, or Sandro on this team; lots of steel, just what we need right now.

dembele - paulinho

lamela - erikson - chaidi

soldaldo

chaidi - sandro

lennon - sirgudson - townsend

defoe

Im i the only one worried about spurs squad potential, its looking scary. Surely arsenal have no chance of top four

Just to clarify Chadli is a winger/second striker...not a CM/DM.

Ericksen is a Spurs player now.Our london rivals should seriously be considered as potential title contenders now.In my opinion,they have a better team than United and Arsenal.

It will depend on how Lamela and Eriksen will perform.

Especially Lamela.

They have good players but not many that can unlock things by their passing, runs, taking on players.

Honestly, our team is far more scarier. You shouldn't be worried at all. I'd only be worried if I was an Arsenal fan.

And if we could add De Rossi, it would be scarier as he's a proper defensive midfielder that can pick a pass, and insert in the line of defense when needed very well.

The Spurs went shopping. Bought good players.

Recently, I read an idiotic remark by Wenger. Too many changes = an unbalanced team.

As far as I know, it was not a problem with other teams.

To me, Spurs made one fine deal with Bale. Now, they are spending the money.

I hope, the Spurs will finish in top four.

You hope, the Spurs will finish in the top four???

I hope they burn in Hell!