Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

The Big Question For Spurs: can AVB manage this team and get them playing together well?

Lost Gareth Bale

Gained Erik Lamela, Roberto Soldado, Paulinho, Etienne Capoue, Nacer Chadli, Vlad Chiricheș and maybe one or two more.

That's a lot of new first team faces.

Its more than likely bollocks but the 2 rumours that I have seen on Twitter have been

* Jose to bid £22M for Mats Hummels

* Torres+Moses+ Cash (Could be 20M) for Suarez

Both would be good additions the Hummels one I cant see happening but the 2nd one would be interesting. I just hope we shift Nando at somepoint while he is at Chelsea and to be honest LFC are the only team that would be daft enough to really want him with the wages he is on.

Its more than likely bollocks but the 2 rumours that I have seen on Twitter have been

* Jose to bid £22M for Mats Hummels

* Torres+Moses+ Cash (Could be 20M) for Suarez

Both would be good additions the Hummels one I cant see happening but the 2nd one would be interesting. I just hope we shift Nando at somepoint while he is at Chelsea and to be honest LFC are the only team that would be daft enough to really want him with the wages he is on.

tumblr_m6ayj9QJ991r2nfaho1_250.gif

Bargain?

Lamela for 30 million isn't a bargain...it's value for money IF AvB utilises his skill-set properly.

Spurs have done well in the transfer window, they've upgraded their midfield and found a quality striker to play upfront.

Whilst Arsenal have done nothing except re-sign Flamini....should be interesting to see who gets 4th place.

I will not be surprise if Tottenham failed to perform well this season. Too many new signings. Not an easy task to manage all the new players even for an experienced manager, leave alone AVB. It will needs time to do that.

Bargain?

according to his potential, yes. lamela is only 21 and already a great player. under AVB he can envolve even more. I could see him taking the BPL by storm if everything goes right.