Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I think the italian league has become so poor in standard compared to the past that any little talent is overpriced. lamela for 30m is just as outrageous as cavani for 55.4m and that is no where near a bargain or true valuation for a player who has had just one good season in the 4th or 5th best league in europe. Its a shame that he can command a simlilar valuation to players like isco,willian,goetz e.t.c

I think the italian league has become so poor in standard compared to the past that any little talent is overpriced. lamela for 30m is just as outrageous as cavani for 55.4m and that is no where near a bargain or true valuation for a player who has had just one good season in the 4th or 5th best league in europe. Its a shame that he can command a simlilar valuation to players like isco,willian,goetz e.t.c

look ath the market. city payed 35m for fernandinho, 30 for jovetic etc. soldado cost 30 m . I think 30 m for lamela is more than a good price.

even in the "poor" italian league, scoring 21 goals for 21-year old RW is great. I think that he even has much more potential than Willian tbh. I really see him as the next big thing if everything works out. Of course he will need time to adapt but he could be a big signing for Spurs.

You put Isco and Gotze on the same level as Willian?..

City are apparently going to trigger Mangala's enormous release clause according to Sky's Pete O'Rourke.

Fucking insane how much they're spending.

they are also about to sign demichelis. dont think that they will sign Mangala too. they would have kompany, nastasic, mangala and demichelis. richards, lescott are also still there.

City are apparently going to trigger Mangala's enormous release clause according to Sky's Pete O'Rourke.

Fucking insane how much they're spending.

They need him right now though....without Kompany and Nastasic they're soft at the back, although they weren't much better in pre-season with Vinny.

Mangala is an absolute stud though. Could end up with the best centre-backs in Europe with those three.

They need him right now though....without Kompany and Nastasic they're soft at the back, although they weren't much better in pre-season with Vinny.

Mangala is an absolute stud though. Could end up with the best centre-backs in Europe with those three.

I suppose. But what happens when they come back? One world class defender will be unhappy.

He's a player we should really be in for.

You put Isco and Gotze on the same level as Willian?..

For now isco and goetze are not better than willian at 25, in the future they may be but that is yet to be seen I've seen very great talents like Nani fall from grace and unlike goetze and isco, willian is no longer a talent but almost fully developed. However that is not the point I wanted to make in this thread.

For now isco and goetze are not better than willian at 25, in the future they may be but that is yet to be seen I've seen very great talents like Nani fall from grace and unlike goetze and isco, willian is no longer a talent but almost fully developed. However that is not the point I wanted to make in this thread.

Well yea in terms of talent I really think Gotze and Isco have the upper hand here. But I still need to watch Willian play for us and then decide.

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay:

"We are always looking to strengthen the team and there could be one, maybe two, but we are looking at a couple maybe going out on loan to continue their development as we have a fairly big squad.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8896334/?utm_source=skytvbetfeed&utm_medium=twitter

-

So, it's obvious that Mourinho is looking to strengthen the team, even after signing Eto'o. My guess is that he wants another striker and of course, a central midfielder (De Rossi). The striker-question depends on if he can sell/loan out Torres and Ba.

Just 3-4 days until transfer-window shuts. I was thinking we could discuss these final days here. Who comes, who goes? My dream would be if we got De Rossi. And with a bit of luck, why not buy Jackson Martinez, if Mourinho can sell/loan out both Torres and Ba. I know it's not a likely scenario, but hey, let me dream:).

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay:

"We are always looking to strengthen the team and there could be one, maybe two, but we are looking at a couple maybe going out on loan to continue their development as we have a fairly big squad.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8896334/?utm_source=skytvbetfeed&utm_medium=twitter

-

So, it's obvious that Mourinho is looking to strengthen the team, even after signing Eto'o. My guess is that he wants another striker and of course, a central midfielder (De Rossi). The striker-question depends on if he can sell/loan out Torres and Ba.

Just 3-4 days until transfer-window shuts. I was thinking we could discuss these final days here. Who comes, who goes? My dream would be if we got De Rossi. And with a bit of luck, why not buy Jackson Martinez, if Mourinho can sell/loan out both Torres and Ba. I know it's not a likely scenario, but hey, let me dream:).

No need to create another thread. Just this to discuss about our summer transfers.