Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

BREAKING: Real Madrid have agreed a deal with Manchester United to sell Mesut Ozil for £38m. #MUFC #RMFC (Bild)

I don't know how reliable this is. If United get Ozil, they have a new number 10.

BREAKING: Real Madrid have agreed a deal with Manchester United to sell Mesut Ozil for £38m. #MUFC #RMFC (Bild)

I don't know how reliable this is. If United get Ozil, they have a new number 10.

Found nothing on BILD. Its a fake.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/08/22/arsenal-to-spend-close-to-100m-on-five-new-additions-before-transfer-window-closes/?

Arsenal rumoured to bring in 5 new additions to their squad.

No way they'll get Benzema. Madrid won't sell him after they lost Higuain to Napoli.

Doubt Madrid will give them Di Maria either (unless they sign Bale).

Levy has put a clause into the Bale deal R M must not sell anyone to Chelsea or Arsenal ...EVER

Reading the spurs forums is so freaking funny. there are even some idiots on there who believe that Bale doesnt want to leave and all this is made up by the media hahaha

I think if the Real deal is not going to happen if I was him I'd come out and say just that, the poor media didn't give him a chance to say how much he loves Spurs and always wanted to stay? Or it could be very long awkward season for him.

The Benzema to Arsenal rumours also included that Real will go after Suarez as his replacement.

If that is true then definitely benzema will improve our strikeforce a lot However i think Jose has Eto'o in his mind as a plan B to Rooney not Benzema.

benzema is not leaving. his agent already said this a hundred of times and confirmed it recently.

would be suprised if Bale is still a Spurs player when they face Arsenal...