Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Milan let KPB go to Schalke because there are rumours they will bring Kaka back from Madrid. Kaka said after last night's game against La Coruna his time in Madrid it's over and he wants to leave. He already talked with Madrid's officials and with Ancelotti and informed them about his decision. Adriano Galianni said last night something like "he has always been in our hearts, we'll see if a move will be possible.". So, Kaka will end up in Milan I think.

Yeh but the deal makes no sense... they just let go of a quality midfielder at the peak of his ability and now they're going to bring back a past-it Kaká...

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl.

Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Just imagine #MUFC's Edward Woodward(Man Utd's chief exec ) at a school disco.
"Will you dance with me?"
"What about you?"
"You?"
"Um, you know anyone who will?"
-Twitter.

I'm sick and tired of this transfer rumours about Chelsea.

It's enough,we shouldn't buy anyoneelse anymore.We have freat squad now and great potential players,we should not be like City,PSG,Anzhi...We have a lot of young players who can be a backup for first team players!

Milan let KPB go to Schalke because there are rumours they will bring Kaka back from Madrid. Kaka said after last night's game against La Coruna his time in Madrid it's over and he wants to leave. He already talked with Madrid's officials and with Ancelotti and informed them about his decision. Adriano Galianni said last night something like "he has always been in our hearts, we'll see if a move will be possible.". So, Kaka will end up in Milan I think.

Completely forgot that Kaka is still somewhere there

I think Mourinho got to make one more signing- a proper DLP. We can't just seat deep with Ramires and Lampard every game against teams like Bayern and expect to win.. Why put yourself in such a poor start? we have the money, we buy shit loads of AM's, do Mou realy think his central midfield is good enough?

I think Mourinho got to make one more signing- a proper DLP. We can't just seat deep with Ramires and Lampard every game against teams like Bayern and expect to win.. Why put yourself in such a poor start? we have the money, we buy shit loads of AM's, do Mou realy think his central midfield is good enough?

until we sell not happening, Mourinho said we're done for this window, so if anything probably January

Ericksen is a Spurs player now.Our london rivals should seriously be considered as potential title contenders now.In my opinion,they have a better team than United and Arsenal.

They may be quite close to manu in terms of talent but certainly not a better team. Manu is a vastly more experienced team, a title winning team. Ericksen was good in dutch league but kagawa was better in a stronger german league and both will be average in Epl.