The English Football Thread

Steve

One of the greatest moments was when they gave us a guard of honour at Old Trafford and we spanked em 3-1. Humiliation at it's best in front of their own fans as Manchester United. Doesn't get much better than that.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Some fun facts...

1. Giggs and Ferguson has won their 13th league title, which is as many as Arsenal have won in their history.

2. First season in England and Kagawa won his first Premier League title while Gerrard still awaits his....

Kagawa has won league titles for the past 3 years hasnt he?

He will hardly remember what it feels like not to win a league....He'll re-learn the hard way next year

Knowing that red faced cunt Ferguson he'll intentionally field a weakened side against Arse as a favor to Wenger for giving him RvP. I'm sure he'd love nothing more than to see Chelsea out of the top 4 and see Arse in our place. Then he'll put his strongest team out against us.

RVP- brilliant technical player. The only major reason why Utd has a 13 point lead at the top. Although they have a a shit midfield but RVP stepped up every freaking time. Coincidently his dip in form coincided when they had a comfortable cushion at the top. Easily the best team in england simply because we were beyond shit. Never rated Mancini as manager and hence knew he is not capable of pulling out 2 successive league trophies. Pull out Yaya and Aguero from that team and they are toothless.

Hopefully with Mourinho at helm next season, it will back to Chelsea and Man Utd fighting for the top spot while the rest slug it out for top 4 like we are doing now!!

That is where Arsene is clever, he brain washes them into thinking something big is just around the corner, then they somehow realise he is a dud and nothing will happen, they then jump ship. It will happen with Wilshere, Walcott and Chamberlain- You watch.

That is where Arsene is clever, he brain washes them into thinking something big is just around the corner, then they somehow realise he is a dud and nothing will happen, they then jump ship. It will happen with Wilshere, Walcott and Chamberlain- You watch.

And that's why i want Arsenal to qualify for CL next season. So that the whole circus continues and we all can have a laugh at Wenger and Arsenal. :D

If they fail to do that , there might be some drastic changes at the club which will eat away our entertainment!

I would normally congratulate a team winning the league but with it being United, I haven't got it in me.

Hate everything they stand for, and nobody can convince me that they don't get more of a rub of the green than any other team around.....Laughable.

Oh and even more a joke was a lap of honor in front of a half empty OT crowd.....Far too busy off to catch their train to London and get the fresh prawn sarnies in first class- Tossers.

And that's why i want Arsenal to qualify for CL next season. So that the whole circus continues and we all can have a laugh at Wenger and Arsenal. :D

If they fail to do that , there might be some drastic changes at the club which will eat away our entertainment!

You might have something there. However, we still can laugh at Le asens even if they do not qualify for CL, I feel.

This Arsenal club are just one big circus, to me.

As for changes, like what ? They will go out maybe spend a bit more money on players but several of the current ones will leave anyways.

You might have something there. However, we still can laugh at Le asens even if they do not qualify for CL, I feel.

This Arsenal club are just one big circus, to me.

As for changes, like what ? They will go out maybe spend a bit more money on players but several of the current ones will leave anyways.

Pretty sure that will be the end of Wenger's reign! With David Moyes's contract coming to an end, he might be the next Arsenal manager although highly unlikely!! But in any case, they will be getting a manager whose motives will be to win trophies and not just promote youth.