• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

No way Arsenal will win tomorrow. 3 points for us and we are fairly in control again despite these traumatic results of last weekend. At least we have our games vs Everton and Swansea at the bridge. By the time we go to Old Trafford their bid for our record will probably have gone down the drain and they will have nothing to play for whilst we are better then them anyway as we have proved in the last 3 games.

would rather see spurs in the cl than arse

Not at all!

Spurs would be able to keep Bale and strength their already good team with UCL. While Arsenal are already used to reaching top4 and Wenger would keep his job and his profit mantra (which is a good thing)...

Have you put your money on Spurs winning it? We need them to lose points there! :D

Indeed i did although they got a jammy equaliser late, they nearly won it at the death so a good result with me losing another £20. Might put a tenner on Arsenal to get that back (well, half of it).... YES I WILL! fuck me you'd think i'm made of money... i'm far from it lol, i'm using the logic of being bust and happy.

Brentford missed a penalty for automatic promototion and the guy on loan from fulham missed, and now they have to go to the playoffs.

The funny thing about that was Donny breaking from that to win the league. All the abuse they gave us in the cup game? What goes around bitches.

Hull can't score goals. I think it's gonna be Zola's boys coming up, they'll thrash the dirty scum that is Leeds United. I can't see Hull beating Cardiff.

Would like to see Watford go up. Mainly because its zola and nathanial, and also because i don't like hull.