• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Some fun facts...

1. Giggs and Ferguson has won their 13th league title, which is as many as Arsenal have won in their history.

2. First season in England and Kagawa won his first Premier League title while Gerrard still awaits his....

Can't really compare Kagawa with a legend like Gerrard.

Pretty sure that will be the end of Wenger's reign! With David Moyes's contract coming to an end, he might be the next Arsenal manager although highly unlikely!! But in any case, they will be getting a manager whose motives will be to win trophies and not just promote youth.

I agree. However, Wenger still has 2 more years on his contract. Apparently, Arsenal offered more money to buy players, this year.

I am certain, the owners love an idiot like Wenger who saves money for the club, as we have seen over the years.

Wenger is an old school, he still thinks today´s football clubs should be run as 10 years ago.

Today´s football clubs that have no money & are run on shoe string budgets are nowhere.

I even might point out. Chelsea´s club, where was this club before Roman came on board ?

David Bernstein and David Gill will lift the trophy for United. Can't really call a team which gets outplayed by relegation sides at home worthy champions. They've barely got a result this season which they have deserved.

Well, partially you might have a point. However, one can not omit the fact Manure were the most consistent club in PL. They won in extra time, scored plenty of goals, almost scored at will.... I think, it´s time to give them a credit, Manures played well enough to win it, this year.

Well, partially you might have a point. However, one can not omit the fact Manure were the most consistent club in PL. They won in extra time, scored plenty of goals, almost scored at will.... I think, it´s time to give them a credit, Manures played well enough to win it, this year.

One thing u can do is try to think how many Man U players can make it into Chelsea's first XI. Van Persie is the only one who might be able to come and possibly Carrick. Who else?

If not us compare with Man City. Or even with Spurs or Arsenal.

One thing u can do is try to think how many Man U players can make it into Chelsea's first XI. Van Persie is the only one who might be able to come and possibly Carrick. Who else?

Carrick can. Probably Rafael and Valencia/Nani. Rooney and tbh, I really like Dea Gea as well. (Vidic too!)

Well, red nosed had them playing as a team. He might be one despicable person but as a coach he is very good, I feel.

Sometimes, teams have many stars but play zilch together, I have seen it in many sports. Individuality on any football team do not win games, most of the times. Team work is the name of the game, I feel.

There were many games where Manures were outplayed but managed to win at the end. Today´s footballers need motivation & red nosed knows how to do it. I mean 20th PL title, says it all. Under his tenure, not sure how many he won, but plenty, I believe.

I even read here, Manure won´t win anything next year. I wouldn´t be so sure. No matter how much we all despise them but Manures are there just about every year. Sad to say but they are the most successful English team of all times.

After all that 'if City win the league we'll be doomed for a long time' blah blah talk after last season.....bit of an anti climax! No where near the league!
Man U were always going to be the ones to watch out for and there you go....they're the ones with the title and the decent manager/squad and will be the team to beat for a long time!

Just hope we can beat them week Sunday...that way we have a shot at top 4..and keep our record!

Van Persie such a good signing for them...for cheap!Wenger must be kicking himself....though had we got him he'd been injured no doubt for most the season.Just funny how players leave Arsenal and first season with their new team win something..

No idea why Wigan vs Tottenham isn't even live. That is the biggest game of the weekend by an absolute mile. If i can get out of work early, i'll be watching that on a stream no doubt.

No idea why Wigan vs Tottenham isn't even live. That is the biggest game of the weekend by an absolute mile. If i can get out of work early, i'll be watching that on a stream no doubt.

Have you put your money on Spurs winning it? We need them to lose points there! :D