• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

So what if Chelsea have Rafa ?

Have you not seen his rotation, tactics, are Chelsea not in EL, still in top four ?

Give up, blaming Rafa, will you ?

Rotation? Tactics? Etc?

Is this sarcasm?

And we are still in the Europa League... Have you seen our team. We should be winning that, it's not like we have come through Atletico Madrid, zenit etc... We are Chelsea, beating some Russian team, hardly means the manager is great.

So what if Chelsea have Rafa ?

Have you not seen his rotation, tactics, are Chelsea not in EL, still in top four ?

Give up, blaming Rafa, will you ?

yeh staying in the EL might actually help Spurs and Arsenal. They have the fresher players & the easier fixture list.

Trust me. United will go all out to beat Arsenal, i'm pretty confident. It doesnt matter if they win the league or not Ferguson loves beating Arsenal.

Of course it doesnt, SAF hates Wenger an will love to beat Arsenal. The fact they will already have wont the Leaue can actually help, they will have no pressure at all!

People are going crazy for no reason. Spurs just won a game, nothing else. They are as inconsistent as we are, they will look amazing at some games and shit at others. They are capable of beating ManCity and also capable of losing to Stoke...

It is still all in our own hands. If we beat Liverpool and Tottenham, we are basically qualified.

Rotation? Tactics? Etc?

Is this sarcasm?

And we are still in the Europa League... Have you seen our team. We should be winning that, it's not like we have come through Atletico Madrid, zenit etc... We are Chelsea, beating some Russian team, hardly means the manager is great.

Am I saying Rafa is great ? No, I am not. Has he done relatively well, under the circumstances ? Yes, he has.

Are the team playing every 3rd game ? Yes, they are. Tiredness comes to one mind.

It´s time to step down from the bandwagon, Chelsea are not burning the world of football, I agree. Under current situation, still better than most of other PL teams. Manure = PL title, the rest of PL teams = dick.

SO the European Champions will be giving a guard of honor to Manchester United.

Kill me, now!! :banghead:

Swallow your pride, this might be excellent to us!

Manure players with their egos in the sky and totally unfocused? Plus Benitez incredible hate towards SAF?

I can see us beating them!

That's because Kompany is overrated too fuckery, he's just a big man that's all, I've never seen a player get away with so much as Kompany.

I am agree with you. Today, during the game, I made the reflexion to myself that he was reminding me of Vidic. Strong/powerful defender with a dirty game who escapes a lot of referees' decisions.

Swallow your pride, this might be excellent to us!

Manure players with their egos in the sky and totally unfocused? Plus Benitez incredible hate towards SAF?

I can see us beating them!

Aaargghh. . We could have beaten them even if they were fully focussed! Never seen a team so bad win a league with 5 matches remaining. But, then again Chelsea have been pants as well. Never thought Mancini was a very good manager.

But you are right, i hope we beat them 5-0 or something. Hammer them!!

It just feels so shit having no proper Captain on the field. Cech is okay but captaina always should be an outfileld player.

Does make things harder.He cant exactly talk to the players when theres a break etc if down the other end...

Man U can win the title tonight...what a boring race its been lol....