• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

If we didn't have 5,000 CM's coming through i wouldn't have been against bringing Cantwell here.

For some reason and this is based on nothing more than gut instinct at this point but I think Norwich will go on a run and avoid the drop.

Not official yet but PL next season should start on weekend 11th - 13th September. Exactly 5 weeks after our last game of the season against Bayern. 

I guess players will have at least 15 days off before pre season. 

United has a good chance to go all the way in EL which means they would have only three weeks between seasons. 

No time for pre season which would be our advantage over them. 

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Just hope if we do win tommrow..we don't draw Man U again.. or if do can actually win that one..

I bet both Lamps and the players have had enough of that and will do their utter best to run these fuckers down

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

BBC are going off their nuts how good Bruno is

What else is new, I have even seen cases where they actually claimed he could be poty and in the team of the year.....I mean wtf are they smoking ffs.