The English Football Thread

Steve

1 hour ago, Jason said:

By contrast, despite our defensive horror shows, we've conceded only 48 shots (problem for us is we're giving away too many clear opportunities but that's another debate).

To add further context/hilarity 96, shots is the same amount of shots Bolton conceded in their first 5 possibly 6 games in League One this season, and in those games they mainly played 17/18 year olds due to having like 2 senior players.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

23 minutes ago, Tomo said:

To add further context/hilarity 96, shots is the same amount of shots Bolton conceded in their first 5 possibly 6 games in League One this season, and in those games they mainly played 17/18 year olds due to having like 2 senior players.

25 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Shitty average the highest shots per game so far at 19. Arse gave up 23 IN A HALF to a team that was averaging 13 per full game.

Roflmaooo. Half of their team was literally just walking around, exhausted the last 15 minutes. Özil, Pepe, and Aubameyang did almost nothing on defence the entire game. 

Upon reflection, this was one of the most bizarre EPL games I have seen in the last ten years. Xhaka said, in his post game interview, that they were 'afraid' of Watford starting about ten minutes into the second half and basically capitulated.

Yeah I saw that as well, the bullying part mentioned by Xhaka, who’s a pretty average player in a very average midfield. Xhaka is a bit heavier than the others, and more physical, but too many lightweights in that side.

the one thing that struck me is that the players did not seem to be running much. Are they playing for the manager? Manager looks clueless to be sure... does not read the game and does not adjust.

Despite all that and Sokratis mistake, which was prob the worst I’ve seen a defender make, folks are talking about Luiz’ silly pk.

Poor Luiz will have a very long season with the British media on him. We all know how well he does when exposed. And very exposed he will be.

David Luiz is a clown playing for the circus club Arsenal FC, always baffles me to hear that "We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen" chant. A delusional song coming from a more delusional fan base. 

If you watch Arsenal's match closely, you will see that buffoon Emery trying to replicate Klopp with a Walmart squad and not a Gucci one, like Liverpool's. Was watching the match v Watford the other day and it was criminal from Emery to give that much free role to Ozil, Aubameyang and Pepe. I mean I know Salah, Firmino and Mane don't track back that much for Liverpool, but they are backed up by a working midfield and a top defence. What does Arsenal have? Xhaka and Guendouzi and THAT defence lead by David Luiz!!! HA HA HA. 

Watford ran past that midfield like they we're playing charity football against some highschool guys. A comedy club led by a total fool on the bench, a defence led by a clown David Luiz and Xhaka as captain haha. Arsenal deserve all this because of their fans' delusional levels. 

What arsenal did with their goal kick is something seen us do so many times with our backwards passing 

Lucky no one has taken advantage. 

Hope we can beat Liverpool. Just recently not many have.. My cousin and her daughter are taking penalty kicks at half time lol.. Good luck to them! 

12 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Man your too much lady Vesper.....I especially liked them supreme cunt caps and shirts lol.......good stuff.

Classic cunt

Supreme Cunt Designer Hat

https://classiccunt.com/products/supreme-cunt-designer-hat