Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

@Vesper wants them to win tomorrow against Napoli :ph34r:

look, this was my post on the super Frank thread

poison dwarves are Napoli (Aurelio De Laurentiis, the owner, UJ and I nicknamed him that because he is a short dwarf and a poison-tongued cunt)

3112165b43d82f9760f6e3e631f16caa.pngImage result for party Aurelio De Laurentiis

'English women don't wash their genitalia', claims Napoli president

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has tried to dissuade his players from moving to the Premier League by claiming "English women do not wash their genitalia."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/wags/3811655/English-women-dont-wash-their-genitalia-claims-Napoli-president.html

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

look, this was my post on the super Frank thread

poison dwarves are Napoli (Aurelio De Laurentiis, the owner, UJ and I nicknamed him that because he is a short dwarf and a poison-tongued cunt)

3112165b43d82f9760f6e3e631f16caa.pngImage result for party Aurelio De Laurentiis

'English women don't wash their genitalia', claims Napoli president

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has tried to dissuade his players from moving to the Premier League by claiming "English women do not wash their genitalia."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/wags/3811655/English-women-dont-wash-their-genitalia-claims-Napoli-president.html

What a load of old fanny :). In the 80's women used to be fully bushed I was with this girl once it was like a barbers floor ha ha.

33 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

What a load of old fanny :). In the 80's women used to be fully bushed I was with this girl once it was like a barbers floor ha ha.

no bushes allowed in our house

wax or die  :cig:

17 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Stones out for over a month now. I would say Liverpool have a great opportunity, but they did make unwanted history last season by blowing a massive lead.

Wow they are in big defensive trouble. Only CB they have now is Otamendi and he is shit. Btw he is also now their tallest player with just 1.83cm. Every PL should exploit that issue. But no, watch us concede more goals from set pieces next month. 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Wow they are in big defensive trouble. Only CB they have now is Otamendi and he is shit. Btw he is also now their tallest player with just 1.83cm. Every PL should exploit that issue. But no, watch us concede more goals from set pieces next month. 

They are going to have to use Walker and the rapidly ageing Fernandinho as CB's. I so laugh at the most expensive team in the world making no moves for a CB this summer. It was a Chels board level move of incompetency. Otamendi (who turns 32 in a few months as well) is SHIT too, has been for ages. The year (2017-18) he made all-EPL first team was a fucking joke. He was burnt so many times that year, but the voters only saw his 5 (4 league) goals and a shedload of passes (95% of them tiki-taka 2 or 3 metres ones). He had ZERO assists all comps that year as well. So much of it had to do with his 54th minute game winning goal versus Manure (he never scored again after that all year in the EPL after that December 10th goal.)

ROLLING STONES 

Shocking Stones-Otamendi partnership stats will have Man City fearing Liverpool already have one hand on the Premier League title

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9944490/john-stones-otamendi-stats-man-city-liverpool-premier-league-title/

KH-SPORT-GRAPHIC-MAN-CITY-v2.jpg

Nicolas Otamendi And John Stones No Better Than Phil Jones And Chris Smalling

https://www.forbes.com/sites/grahamruthven/2019/09/16/nicolas-otamendi-and-john-stones-no-better-than-phil-jones-and-chris-smalling/#7df12146bf30

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

They are going to have to use Walker and the rapidly ageing Fernandinho as CB's. I so laugh at the most expensive team in the world making no moves for a CB this summer. It was a Chels board level move of incompetency. Otamendi (who turns 32 in a few months as well) is SHIT too, has been for ages. The year (2017-18) he made all-EPL first team was a fucking joke. He was burnt so many times that year, but the voters only saw his 5 (4 league) goals and a shedload of passes (95% of them tiki-taka 2 or 3 metres ones). He had ZERO assists all comps that year as well. So much of it had to do with his 54th minute game winning goal versus Manure (he never scored again after that all year in the EPL after that December 10th goal.)

ROLLING STONES 

Shocking Stones-Otamendi partnership stats will have Man City fearing Liverpool already have one hand on the Premier League title

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9944490/john-stones-otamendi-stats-man-city-liverpool-premier-league-title/

KH-SPORT-GRAPHIC-MAN-CITY-v2.jpg

Nicolas Otamendi And John Stones No Better Than Phil Jones And Chris Smalling

https://www.forbes.com/sites/grahamruthven/2019/09/16/nicolas-otamendi-and-john-stones-no-better-than-phil-jones-and-chris-smalling/#7df12146bf30

Very bad stats with Stones-Otamendi pairing and now Stones is out as well. Pep said yesterday in press conference he's probably going to use Rodri as CB. I forgot about him, actually he's their tallest player but still they have height issues. 

9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Very bad stats with Stones-Otamendi pairing and now Stones is out as well. Pep said yesterday in press conference he's probably going to use Rodri as CB. I forgot about him, actually he's their tallest player but still they have height issues. 

I so wonder why Pep doesn't use Walker as a CB, which Walker has played at multiple times for England.

That also allows him to use Cancelo, a top 3 in the world RB, as a starter too.