• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Vesper said:

I would SO swap Willian for Gerard Deulofeu straight up

such a better all-round player and what a motor, he ran non stop for the whole 90 minutes

Willie nowadays gets knackered after 4 or 5 deep runs

I used to watch sometimes Barcelona youth and the spanish U national teams and potential wise, he was a monster. Never knew why he did not make it there or never got a fair chance

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it is madness

take Aubameyang and Lacazette off that team they would be relegated or damn fucking close

By contrast, despite our defensive horror shows, we've conceded only 48 shots (problem for us is we're giving away too many clear opportunities but that's another debate).

Let's see by the end of the season whether we dodge a bullet or not. 

He certainly didn't impress at the AFCON, so my original admiration did diminish slightly. 

Still think the jump was too early for him.

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He certainly didn't impress at the AFCON, so my original admiration did diminish slightly. 

Still think the jump was too early for him.

he will be 25 at the end of this season (end of May)

so if he still isnt a full blown terror by the end of next season, it may not happen

how often do players (especially wingers) all of a sudden explode from being meh when they are 26, 27 in the EPL after they have already played 2 years of it?

not that often in top 20 teams in the world footie level

I am NOT calling him even remotely a bust yet, but am not blown away at all by what I have seen so far

of course, all that can change in just a month or so

he will be 25 at the end of this season (end of May)
so if he still isnt a full blown terror by the end of next season, it may not happen
how often do players (especially wingers) all of a sudden explode from being meh when they are 26, 27 in the EPL after they have already played 2 years of it?
not that often in top 20 teams in the world footie level
I am NOT calling him even remotely a bust yet, but am not blown away at all by what I have seen so far
of course, all that can change in just a month or so
Certainly has a lot to live up to with that price tag

5 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Speaking of Deulofeu...I hope we can consider as a potential player right wing option...

Sancho remains my first option though

lately he seems to be more effective on the LW, which is where he played today

Watford was horrible first half, but Arsenal was even more abysmal second half. No press whatsoever, no position sense etc. Very lucky they got that draw.

Now tonight I might kick back and have fun with AFTV......tune in, it will be a blast.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Watford was horrible first half, but Arsenal was even more abysmal second half. No press whatsoever, no position sense etc. Very lucky they got that draw.

Now tonight I might kick back and have fun with AFTV......tune in, it will be a blast.

Robbie is probably well past mental already. Roflmaoooo