• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

14 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I said in the summer that these predictions of Spurs being nailed on 3rd were extremely lazy, they have stagnated and are going backwards.

We have a serious shot at a comfortable 3rd place ourselves this season if we can get all our players fit.

Its as it always has been for years now. The media loves to big them up and be there for them.....partly thanks to the eng players they have. They can basically do no wrong. But yes they are done for, not even close to being the team that was close twice getting the title.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Pathetic stuff from Watford. I tuned in here expecting a somewhat competitive match after last weeks results  for these teams and now turned it off after 5 minutes.

Its City......they are too good and experienced to fuck it up often.

Pathetic stuff from Watford. I tuned in here expecting a somewhat competitive match after last weeks results  for these teams and now turned it off after 5 minutes.

4-0 in less than 15 mins. Appoint a new manager to get humiliated.

Yikes

Edit - FIVE?! Flores ought to be ashamed

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It is city. If you watch them play, it is so boring. Unless they conceded bone head goals like last week they usually win game with ease 

33 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I said in the summer that these predictions of Spurs being nailed on 3rd were extremely lazy, they have stagnated and are going backwards.

We have a serious shot at a comfortable 3rd place ourselves this season if we can get all our players fit.

the 4 games that have pissed me off the most so far

The Super Cup, grrr, what a rotten way to lose (I do not blame Tammy, shit happens and it seems to have sparked his explosion)

the 1 1 Leicester game, which was 100000000% not a win due to the ASSHOLE EPL schedulers fucking us hard, (or the stupid schedulers foe the Super Cup, which should be BEFORE the season starts OR even better, a week AFTER the CL final

then the fucking Sheffield United cock-up supreme, blowing that 2 nil lead, arffff

and finally, the Valencia game (Barley/Willian pen fight)

I can accept the Manure thrashing, that was just one of those games

23 minutes ago, communicate said:

I have stopped watching city game, they are so boring. 

I never watch them.....not unless it vs a good team that can actually hurt them. Boring as fuck is what they are.....