• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

41 minutes ago, El P. said:

It is not them winning the league that I hate. It's that they'll probably break all kind of records, maybe even be new invincibles, and even more important - they have a team which can dominate in England and Europe for a lot of years to come..

They could win most of the leagues in upcoming years, maybe even UCL. And then, they will be about leveled with us in the number of important trophies. Their project just screams 'longevity' and ours actually never did. And they will have this really good football, people will always admire that.

You're overrating them way too much. The competitive nature of modern football would stand in the way of such dominance.

De Bruyne will win PFA player of the season, its just bound to happen. City break the winning run record with 14 straight wins, and probably going to break even more records come the end of the season. This was on the cards really, congrats to Guardiola and Ciy, they have been nothing short of brilliant and deserve all the praise they get, sometimes you just have to acknowledge and admire the opposition and only a meltdown will stop them from winning the title, wich wont happen. City's playing style, players performing and results are the mark of champions, our board should take a good look at themselves and admit they fucked up big time with transfers this summer, we are miles away from competing with this City side, unless Conte gets a proper backing in transfers or else he will leave for sure, i have to be honest. Cheers

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

Klopp totally lost it after the derby. :lol:

Klopp deserves much better than Liverpool in my opinion, and the media in UK is just a disgrace along with many pundits, Klopp should be at a club like Bayern or Barcelona.

1 hour ago, El P. said:

It is not them winning the league that I hate. It's that they'll probably break all kind of records, maybe even be new invincibles, and even more important - they have a team which can dominate in England and Europe for a lot of years to come..

They could win most of the leagues in upcoming years, maybe even UCL. And then, they will be about leveled with us in the number of important trophies. Their project just screams 'longevity' and ours actually never did. And they will have this really good football, people will always admire that.

Pretty much this. We fucked up when we sold De Bruyne, Salah, Luis and the rest of the players. We would be set for years right now with them. Once Hazard leaves we can forget about PL titles in the next 4-5 years easily. I don't believe in this board nor the project, luckily I'm a blind fan who loves Chelsea and will continue to love this club but it's obvious we won't be winning much in the years to come.

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
24 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:
The moment they put Begiristain in charge they started building this team. We and other clubs have accountants in charge. They will dominate, rest of us will compete.

Having a Sheikh helps quite a bit

Huge resources and he is also smarter in the market now. It is and will be very hard to compete with them.

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Klopp totally lost it after the derby. :lol:

I'm happy to know that Liverpool supporters are irate about the result, but I have no love for these types of interviews from Sky (or whoever).  They try to stir up some shit then act all innocent when confronted in return.  They are actively trying to goad some sort of talking point for their next headline.  Wish more managers would respond like Klopp.