• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The only team I dislike a lot is Liverpool. 

Did enjoyed that season of Gerrard slip. Even though I talk some trash about Mourinho the past few weeks I have to give it to him. That was one of the best thing he did for me, make that whole stadium cry. ?

21 minutes ago, manpe said:

Are those the same people who suck Wenger's nuts when they win and cut them off when they draw or lose?

You bet hahaha. I love seeing those ArseAnal fans crying, we've been shit all season long but ArseAnal fans frustration is even worse than us LOL. Their best chance since years! And yet, Tottenham or Leicester will be crowned as champions at the end of this season :lol:

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Two things with Arsenal, they actually think they are miles better than what they are and think they have a divine right to win, no matter what.

Actually with everything that's happened, it should be changed to they have divine right to lose no matter what.

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Just out of curiosity, can you highlight any incidents from the past that has made you dislike them so much? It's always interesting to hear oldschool fans' stories.

I am like Henrique, I have no particular hatred towards Spurs, because they have no fans over here :lol: But Man United for example is a global brand and people are their "fans" because it's cool, that I fucking hate. Especially when some used to taunt me when we lost to them or something, but they couldn't name the scorers let alone any players besides Rooney and Ronaldo. Fuck United, or rather their fake fans.

I have also developed a disliking towards Liverpool by natural rivalry on football pitch. The encounters are always heated and mean a lot, plus they act like twats. My first game I saw was Chelsea vs. Liverpool, that was when I decided to go blue because I remember being impressed by their grit and determination (particularly Terry, I think he had a gashed head after an aerial challenge or smth). Arsenal I don't hate, they are a good joke nothing more than that.

I don't hate Tottenham I fucking despise them. I could start giving you reasons but it would end up as the longest rant ever seen on this forum. Arsenal fans are delusional halfwits Tottenham fans are utter scumbags. Go to White Fart Lane and everyone is fair game in their eyes man, woman and child.

With all his athletic and technical ability, Kyle Walker could actually be a decent footballer if he only had half a bran cell. Remember him gettng eaten alive by freckin Salomon Kalou in that legendary 5-1 fa semi 2012? Has not progressed much from there. 

Phrase I never, ever thought I'd utter: Spurs are so much better than us as a footballing side.

It's embarrassing. Just a year ago we finished 23 points ahead of them. Twenty three points! Now they now look light years better than us. That is absolutely insane to think about. Our players should think about that and feel ashamed.