• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

They'll win the league. Only us beating them (no chance) and then playing the under 19's against Leicester can stop them.

Think Liecester will be shitting it seeing this Spuds side coming and bottle it without Vardy.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

They'll win the league. Only us beating them (no chance) and then playing the under 19's against Leicester can stop them.

Think Liecester will be shitting it seeing this Spuds side coming and bottle it without Vardy.

The good thing from their view guess Spurs always be playing catch up but for Spurs could work in their favour and be a advantage..is crazy how far they've come!Impressive goal difference as well and it seems to have happened just suddenly..annoying

Cant see us beating them..draw maybe but way they're playing and way we are...

And 4-0

Although it is painful to say it, my lord Spurs are absolutely flying, they are an absolute joy to watch. I am rooting for Leicester, no question about that, but if Spurs manage to win it, it will be totally deserved.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Spurs are going to get their first win at the Bridge next month, aren't they? Can already sense it.

Might be worse than that City match. City just sat off us and countered us, Spuds will press us all game which our team simply cannot handle and blitz us over and over again.

Maybe they'll eat dodgy lasagne again...urgh maybe just maybe we'll get our act together.Gotta win another league game at home and its either them or Leicester and hopefully wont be Leicester!

Though they do deserve it but nahhhhhh really....2nd aint bad!

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Might be worse than that City match. City just sat off us and countered us, Spuds will press us all game which our team simply cannot handle and blitz us over and over again.

And we still gotta go to Anfield. My god. I'm expecting a few more thrashings before the season ends!

Just now, Jason said:

And we still gotta go to Anfield. My god. I'm expecting a few more thrashings before the season ends!

I think we'll fare slightly better against Liverpool than against Spuds because at least they have significant weaknesses and don't have an elite finisher like Kane. We'll still lose, mind.

If only Real Madrid or Barca were in need of a manager. They could be the only ones who could steal away Poch from Spuds I'd think.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I think we'll fare slightly better against Liverpool than against Spuds because at least they have significant weaknesses and don't have an elite finisher like Kane. We'll still lose, mind.

If only Real Madrid or Barca were in need of a manager. They could be the only ones who could steal away Poch from Spuds I'd think.

No elite finisher? Origi is doing well. Sturridge is back and firing. Granted they aren't world class but Liverpool's style of play is likely to overwhelm us, our defence will crack and they'll score a few goals from it. It'll be like watching that 4-1 defeat from 11/12 season all over again.