The English Football Thread

Steve

I think the notion that they are "reasonable" comes from English fans. International united fans are up there with the Liverpool and Barca fans in delusion and idiocy. In my experience, at least.

Yup, like I said I was on about the ones I've known for years - my mates - all United, all complete cocks when it comes to football and 'banter'.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Petr Cech Is Great at Twitter, Destroys Manchester United Fan with 'Banter'

Petr Cech has made waves on social media before. The Chelsea goalkeeper was in the news this month for a cheeky response to a question on Twitter, but his latest bit of banter is substantially better.

A Manchester United fan teased Cech on the social networking site with a question about the Blues' new first-choice goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois. Cech's response was perfect.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2174602-petr-cech-is-great-at-twitter-destroys-manchester-united-fan-with-banter