• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

It's nearly 2015 and QPR have a team made up of such stalwarts as Richard Dunne, Rio FlabbyLip, Joey Barton, Rob Green and Bobby Zamora - all on good money. Fucking hilarious.

They have mutch, caulker and Leroy fer, 3 players who relegated with other teams last season in their starting lineup :lol:

Look at this United XI. Fuck me that's terrible! :lol:

If they didn't spend £150m or more then they'd finish outside of the top 4 again. A club of that size starting with Cleverly & Fletcher as a midfield pairing and Young, Valencia, and some kid in defense. It's embarrassingly poor.

I laugh about the fact that Cleverly, Valencia, and Ashley young actually start for United. All three of them would not even sniff the pitch at any top tier club.

Does anyone know exactly where Rojo/Shaw fit into this new United side? Why the hell are United stacking quality left backs when they are running a classic formation that uses three CB's. It literally makes no sense considering neither Shaw/Rojo have the qualities of a true wingback.

Does anyone know exactly where Rojo/Shaw fit into this new United side? Why the hell are United stacking quality left backs when they are running a classic formation that uses three CB's. It literally makes no sense considering neither Shaw/Rojo have the qualities of a true wingback.

Rojo will play left center back

Shaw will play as left midfielder/left back

Manutd have had 2 shots in the firsthalf, and one was the Mata goal. I don't understand how their defense seems to be a bigger problem than their slow attack.

Infact, I think they have the slowest attack in the league. A centerback will only help them knick 1-0 wins but this team needs a dimaria and a strootman more than a defender imo