• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

so the reasons you give ONLY apply to the EPL ,,, how narrow ,, Who deserves to win in Spain or France ??

Yes, I made that clear in my original post.. Because I replied to a post that said "City deserve it."

As for Spain and France I wouldn't comment because I don't follow their leagues that much.

Yes, I made that clear in my original post.. Because I replied to a post that said "City deserve it."

As for Spain and France I wouldn't comment because I don't follow their leagues that much.

perhaps you should ask Peace

Thing is, I'm not even looking at it from a Chelsea point of view.

But it's saying something when us beating Liverpool at the end of the season had a massive swing in momentum in which direction the league was going, even putting us in contention.

I just don't think a club "deserves" it unless they're outright winners before the last day.

Fair argument.. a team's season can only be judged by their overall form.

If it's close, everyone has got improvements somewhere, if you're outright winners, you have the outstanding team, but there is always something to improve on.

I don't know if City deserve it, but they've earned it, I guess...You could make a case of them, us or Liverpool not deserving the title, but not every champion is a perfect one. If you win more points than 19 other teams after 38 games played, then that's all you need to make a worthy champion, IMO.

Tottenham only drop one spot and one game loss from last season with Bale...

That's not that bad, granted the better teams in the epl all improved (except United).

Next season, I expect only City/Arsenal to challenge us and pending on United managerial appointment/signings.

They spent over £100 million on players during the summer and didn't improve at all

Torres still in the squad, we will not win the title. Almost certain of it. Even if Messi and Ronaldo were on our side.

Torres' weak mental psyche seems to be effecting any sort of consistency this club needs in order to win the title, and ever since he arrived it has been apparent. Literally a tumor at this club.

I bet he's an alright lad, but just a terrible footballer who has completely lost his way and everything that would amount to him actually being labeled as 'quality' again.

To think that only a few weeks ago, Liverpool had it in their own hands, the media started an unbelievable wankfest, their fans were singing 'We're gonna win the league' chant and we all had the image of them and Gerrard lifting the trophy... makes me somewhat happy, even though we finished behind them. They are not the ones celebrating because we beat them at Anfield, ruined the party. And because of them, I don't mind seeing Man City celebrate with the trophy. Just imagine it was Liverpool and smile.