• Replies 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I know Martinez plays good football but he hasn't really take Wigan to the next step, has he? I mean, every season they are involved in the relegation battle and one can hardly see any improvement he does there for the club.

Wigan have absolutely no right being in the Premier League. They're in a terrible area (rugby league stronghold, surrounded by massive clubs like the two Manchester ones), they've got a small fanbase beyond their local area and stay afloat because of Dave Whelan yet they still sell their best player each season.

I think he works miracles there and I think a lot of what we like about Swansea stemmed from his time there.

Is David Moyes actually as good as he's made out to be? Over a decade without a trophy now...Sure, he hasn't been blessed with an incredible transfer fund, but there's just that 1 thing missing from him. That special thing which rubs off on players I feel when they're around the likes of Mourinho, SaF, even Rodgers & Di Matteo.

Moyes has no players to win anything.

Therefore, he has nothing to show for 11 years.

The club is too poor for today´s demands.

Whether, he will succeed if hired at Chelsea, who knows.

One thing I will say, managers like him just might not be respected at big clubs.

Chelsea needs someone who has been through bigger games than Moyes had.

Apparently speaking to "Chopper" yesterday, Moyes has been at Chelsea's last 3 home games. I also think that it's inevitable that he will leave Everton after this season, especially after their 3-0 humiliation yesterday means another trophyless season. If we don't get Jose, Moyes is a real possibility.

Anyway...

Big games today. Liverpool vs Tottenham and Man Utd vs Chelsea. Can't believe both games are kicking off practically at the same time, would been great to watch both. Got a feeling Liverpool will do Tottenham tbh.

That Millwall - Blackburn game was as shit as the stuff played in my local park. No football in it whatsoever. Think i'll watch 30 mins of Scouse - Yids, can't watch both, my concentration will be all over the place.

That Millwall - Blackburn game was as shit as the stuff played in my local park. No football in it whatsoever. Think i'll watch 30 mins of Scouse - Yids, can't watch both, my concentration will be all over the place.

The worst of it all is that it was better than our midweek game...