Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Thats the problem with people. But they picked on Torres, Shevchenko , Villas - Boas, Di Matteo and everyone else basically the same way. It's not just Chelsea fans. It's the whole world. People keep forgetting that he jumped from a 10 year, no money, Everton run , to Manchester United. Now don't get me wrong. I hate you guys. I have me reasons, but that is another story. But they are picking on him , because they don't wanna to see him succeed and because they expect him to be a miracle maker like SAF was. It's pathetic. I personally won't say a bad word for Moyes. Except say that he suck for joining United. I liked him. He needs at least 2 - 3 years at the club(in my eyes) to get in shape of a big club. Something I believe United will give to him.

Nicely put. It's good to see you can put your hate for United aside and deliver a thoughtful honest opinion. I can't argue much with what you've said, probably because I agree. It's obvious we will need to give Moyes time, and probably somewhere close to what you said - three to five years. I'm not an impatient glory hunter though so I don't mind this one bit with the right signals on the way. The obvious advancement of Moyes is critical and proof he has it in him to manage us. He needs to give clear signs each season. I think he can make it, but it's made so much harder for him with all of these people on his back. That is football though I guess. He's got to learn to handle it, and us fans have to allow for this learning curve. I think it's also clear it does stem from hate and the fact people don't want to see us go on and be successful even after Fergie has left. I don't think anybody minded Moyes before he joined us...

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ignore preferences in your own profile. its quite easy actually.

what i dont understand is why some of you even bother. he is a united fan. the most deluded bunch of shit fans that are possible. "

stereotypical. makes fun of us rather than them tbh.

I don´t even understand what´s he doing here, do you ?

I don´t even understand what´s he doing here, do you ?

Just having a discussion about football. Let's keep it that way, shall we? No need to deride a fan-base for that (especially in a transfer thread)...

Anyway, there's really not much to talk about at this point regarding Rooney. As others have suggested I reckon we'll learn more only after the game against United.

Just having a discussion about football. Let's keep it that way, shall we? No need to deride a fan-base for that (especially in a transfer thread)...

Anyway, there's really not much to talk about at this point regarding Rooney. As others have suggested I reckon we'll learn more only after the game against United.

Trust me mate, I have no desire to prevent or insult any opposition fans here. Just one thing I am not sure about. How much longer are we going to tolerate him here ? Have you ever tried to post on any other forum full of arrogant Manures ?

"ignore preferences in your own profile. its quite easy actually.

what i dont understand is why some of you even bother. he is a united fan. the most deluded bunch of shit fans that are possible. "

stereotypical. makes fun of us rather than them tbh.

a united fan on a chelsea forum "insults" a couple of our members calling them names, is that not insulting? (for whatever reason he did).

also i seriously dont get why a united fan would spend so much time at a CHELSEA forum when his own team is undergoing a MASSIVE CHANGE. u can go thru the last 10 pages and read all the petty arguments he has had and people have had because of him being here (just like us).

No news just shit banter between members, great.

We need to spice it up, when there isn't news, you make some !

a united fan on a chelsea forum "insults" a couple of our members calling them names, is that not insulting? (for whatever reason he did).

also i seriously dont get why a united fan would spend so much time at a CHELSEA forum when his own team is undergoing a MASSIVE CHANGE. u can go thru the last 10 pages and read all the petty arguments he has had and people have had because of him being here (just like us).

And why did he do that? cause he was provoked and insulted before, look into that.

He has an open mind, wants to learn and track our progress too. I pat him on the back cause I would never imagine doing that

We need to spice it up, when there isn't news, you make some !

And why did he do that? cause he was provoked and insulted before, look into that.

He has an open mind, wants to learn and track our progress too. I pat him on the back cause I would never imagine doing that

i was reading his comments/quotes/posts in the last 10 pages and there is no open-mindedness there. check it for yourself. the fact that he got abused and abused should say how the discussions are with him.

u lose a manager after 26 years of service, have a squad which simply does not look good enough for winning PL next season, have one of your star players

extremely agitated but yet you wanna track the progress about a rival club (which i very much disagree with because all he does is bring up manu and moyes in every discussion).

there are fans from other clubs (SHOGUN) who are brilliant posters, i do respect their opinion but mostly because they bring something substantial to the table.

Trust me mate, I have no desire to prevent or insult any opposition fans here. Just one thing I am not sure about. How much longer are we going to tolerate him here ? Have you ever tried to post on any other forum full of arrogant Manures ?

I'm just saying let's show our class, and let the mods deal with it if things get out of hand. Otherwise we'll just wind up with a lot of off-topic posts.

i was reading his comments/quotes/posts in the last 10 pages and there is no open-mindedness there. check it for yourself. the fact that he got abused and abused should say how the discussions are with him.

u lose a manager after 26 years of service, have a squad which simply does not look good enough for winning PL next season, have one of your star players

extremely agitated but yet you wanna track the progress about a rival club (which i very much disagree with because all he does is bring up manu and moyes in every discussion).

there are fans from other clubs (SHOGUN) who are brilliant posters, i do respect their opinion but mostly because they bring something substantial to the table.

As I said I won't be starting the argument again cause I fear I'm slowly losing hope for humanity. and we need to get back on topic and unless JayC is Rooney in disguise , I ain't replying about it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You