Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just saying let's show our class, and let the mods deal with it if things get out of hand. Otherwise we'll just wind up with a lot of off-topic posts.

You are correct. Sometimes, it´s hard for me to see some cunt here trolling spreading lies & just sit back. I will try though.

Why would there be outrage? It'd make Moyes look like an idiot for saying he's injured.

MU fans would start to say things like: ''keep him at all cost'', ''offer him another 5 years deal worth £200k, he is worth it'' ''pleazzz Moyes, keep him at all cost'' and other...

While Chelsea fans would jump on the bandwagon and say things like''must sign him at all cost!!!!'' ''He is worth £40m, let go to £50m if we have to, world class player!!!!'' and other similar things...

MU fans would start to say things like: ''keep him at all cost'', ''offer him another 5 years deal worth £200k, he is worth it'' ''pleazzz Moyes, keep him at all cost'' and other...

While Chelsea fans would jump on the bandwagon and say things like''must sign him at all cost!!!!'' ''He is worth £40m, let go to £50m if we have to, world class player!!!!'' and other similar things...

So true.

Think the word you were looking for was "cum" not outrage. :)

I am a little shocked that people are happy with shelling out 40 millions large ones for Rooney.

I for one minute dont't think Rooney is overrated but 40 mill is over pricing him at this age by at least 15 million too much.

I am a little shocked that people are happy with shelling out 40 millions large ones for Rooney.

I for one minute dont't think Rooney is overrated but 40 mill is over pricing him at this age by at least 15 million too much.

That's just the market today. Plus the English tax.

When you see players like Falcao and Cavani going for 50m+ and Rooney offers more to the team than either of them do, I think he's worth it.

I still think this will happen. IMO Jose wouldn't have talked about the potential transfer so bluntly if he felt Utd wouldn't sell in any circumstances. But Rooney definitely needs to push the move through.

It's ok, I'm getting the picture lately. I don't think I will be here too much longer. I'll go where I'm appreciated.

I think I probably am over reacting slightly too. I guess it happens when I read it too much, and that will happen here. Some uncertainty about Moyes is to be expected, and you're entitled to say so. I agree it's a critical time for us, and I guess that is what is hard too, but I still stand by what I said. There is still not a lot to go on. We all need to wait and see.

Hope you stay mate, I enjoy your more unbiased view of things.

It's ok, I'm getting the picture lately. I don't think I will be here too much longer. I'll go where I'm appreciated

I think I probably am over reacting slightly too. I guess it happens when I read it too much, and that will happen here. Some uncertainty about Moyes is to be expected, and you're entitled to say so. I agree it's a critical time for us, and I guess that is what is hard too, but I still stand by what I said. There is still not a lot to go on. We all need to wait and see.

Ignore some on here, most can't handle an unbiased view. I actually enjoy reading your view so stick around pal (still despise United though :Goober:).

As I said I won't be starting the argument again cause I fear I'm slowly losing hope for humanity. and we need to get back on topic and unless JayC is Rooney in disguise , I ain't replying about it.

ultimate sarcastic reply to make one's self feel so superior, eh??? losing hope in humanity - i just say get down from your high horse.

ultimate sarcastic reply to make one's self feel so superior, eh??? losing hope in humanity - i just say get down from your high horse.

high horse. that's like the third time I have heard the phrase today on this forum. talking about horses, van Ginkel's the dark horse in the EPL cause many expect great things form, but that will only happen if he steps up when the moment demands him to. But lets leave that for the Ginkel thread. In all truthfulness, Ginkel could donate some more hair to Rooney. would do him good and spice up his heading attributes.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You