Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the game against Swansea should be more of a clear indication of Rooney's future.

He plays then i dont he is going any where and if he is not selected or on the bench then expect an entertaining climax to the transfer season.

Till then enjoy the rumors mill ...

Stay calm friends, it's all ok.

Let it go, we wont be signing Rooney! It wont be long till he is back staring for United and probably scoring past us and we will all be back to normal cursing him and calling him Shrek!

Let it go, we wont be signing Rooney! It wont be long till he is back staring for United and probably scoring past us and we will all be back to normal cursing him and calling him Shrek!

I'm waiting for the 40million and 2 bid from us for Suarez sunbeam.

haven't been following the premier league for a year or two because of work and traveling etc, but what is the reason he is second choice to van persie there?

Injuries and Van Perise has been on form.

The news is only from The Guardian. Why we have to believe? There are no other reports

The guardian are very reliable. Clearly Man U have approached the Guardian with this story because they are sending a message to their fans, Rooney, and Chelsea. It does not mean the deal is definitely off, but it does seem very unlikely at this stage.

Man utd and Liverpool would rather see a player rot on the bench then sell to a rival. Simple as. This aint going to happen, our best bet is Eto'o.

Can't see how Suarez plays for them again. Publicly shit on them numerous times. They say they won't sell, but if we offered a sweet deal I think they'd sell him to us just to bring an end to his shit.

Can't see how Suarez plays for them again. Publicly shit on them numerous times. They say they won't sell, but if we offered a sweet deal I think they'd sell him to us just to bring an end to his shit.

Do you really want Suarez at Chelsea though? The guys pure scum.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You