Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Man utd and Liverpool would rather see a player rot on the bench then sell to a rival. Simple as. This aint going to happen, our best bet is Eto'o.

If eto'o is our best bet then I would rather we didn't bother. He's on a supposed 300k a week and even a wage cut of 50% would still mean 150k on a player over 30.....nah thanks.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injuries and Van Perise has been on form.

so what we are talking about here is to sign an injury sensitive?? 35m striker maybe and he's been second choice for a year because he wasn't performing at his highest lvl?

aren't there any better choices available?

If eto'o is our best bet then I would rather we didn't bother. He's on a supposed 300k a week and even a wage cut of 50% would still mean 150k on a player over 30.....nah thanks.

But he will make a difference. Sign him on a 2 year contract, by then Lukaku will be ready.

Do you really want Suarez at Chelsea though? The guys pure scum.

I'd love him. One of the best strikers in the world. I don't give a toss what he's done in the past. I think he'll have learned his lesson and with the guidance of the best manager in the world and someone known for his excellent man-management, Suarez would make us one of the 3 or 4 best sides in the world.

But he will make a difference. Sign him on a 2 year contract, by then Lukaku will be ready.

This club is short of a top class striker, Eto'o was once that but now no longer. Lukaku isn't one yet contrary to popular belief, Torres is well Torres and Ba is rather average. This club needs a top class striker, Rooney is one, hence why we are chasing him, Suarez whilst being a goofy horrible cunt is another and that's about it for the availability in this market.

I don't buy into this theory of he can bring on Lukaku etc, Lukaku will bring himself on with the help of one of the best managers in the world.

I've got a serious problem looking at out rivals up top as opposed to us, we look weak and we cannot use the excuse of 'goals will come from midfield' we cannot hope they come good, it's to much pressure on them if Torres misfires and it doesn't just happen with Lukaku.

Get a top notch striker now, end of.

I have to say, the panic on here is rather hilarious :lol:

This is an ongoing saga and these type of stories in the news are normal. Last week the news was that Rooney told his teammates that the deal is done and this week the news is that the deal has broken down. It's completely normal, everyone wants to sell papers.

Funny thing is, this so called reliable rag is now so reliable that everyone is believing it. Yet the same rag may report Luiz to barca a done in 48 hrs and the same people will call it a piece of shit and a load of bollocks.

It really is what suits agendas at that time, nothing more.

This club is short of a top class striker, Eto'o was once that but now no longer. Lukaku isn't one yet contrary to popular belief, Torres is well Torres and Ba is rather average. This club needs a top class striker, Rooney is one, hence why we are chasing him, Suarez whilst being a goofy horrible cunt is another and that's about it for the availability in this market.

I don't buy into this theory of he can bring on Lukaku etc, Lukaku will bring himself on with the help of one of the best managers in the world.

I've got a serious problem looking at out rivals up top as opposed to us, we look weak and we cannot use the excuse of 'goals will come from midfield' we cannot hope they come good, it's to much pressure on them if Torres misfires and it doesn't just happen with Lukaku.

Get a top notch striker now, end of.

agree 100%

I have to say, the panic on here is rather hilarious :lol:

This is an ongoing saga and these type of stories in the news are normal. Last week the news was that Rooney told his teammates that the deal is done and this week the news is that the deal has broken down. It's completely normal, everyone wants to sell papers.

So true..And even if there was a potential transfer to worry about, it should be the David Luiz one.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You