Wayne Rooney

J.F.

It's stinks to me, the whole thing. He was sent home from a pre-season tour to recover and get back fit. Then a few weeks down the line he is training with the reserves as 'he needed it' He could of stayed with the first team and medical staff on pre-season to get fit, but no, he was sent home when the air time would of done him more harm than good.

Yesterday was the biggest thing yet in this whole saga, I keep saying it but it is. If he had sat out the majority of training and worked with the medical staff I probably would of said fair enough, but he actually took part in a full and advanced training session and matches. I'm sorry but he hasn't miraculously recovered overnight, there has been nothing wrong with him. He's had a blow out with Moyes on pre-season and been made to pay for it, now he is returning the favour and fucking off Moyes.

Player power is kicking in as we speak.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's stinks to me, the whole thing. He was sent home from a pre-season tour to recover and get back fit. Then a few weeks down the line he is training with the reserves as 'he needed it' He could of stayed with the first team and medical staff on pre-season to get fit, but no, he was sent home when the air time would of done him more harm than good.

Yesterday was the biggest thing yet in this whole saga, I keep saying it but it is. If he had sat out the majority of training and worked with the medical staff I probably would of said fair enough, but he actually took part in a full and advanced training session and matches. I'm sorry but he hasn't miraculously recovered overnight, there has been nothing wrong with him. He's had a blow out with Moyes on pre-season and been made to pay for it, now he is returning the favour and fucking off Moyes.

Player power is kicking in as we speak.

No one is saying he is really injured but it doesnt matter. EVERYONE from past pro's to experts of the game know and have said it would be maddness to sell Rooney to us, Do you think Moyes doesnt know that? They dont need to seIl Rooney,they dont need money and even a transfer request Means nothing effectively. Moyes has said he wont be sold several times, how stupid would he look early on if he then sold him to us? This ones done IMO

No one is saying he is really injured but it doesnt matter. EVERYONE from past pro's to experts of the game know and have said it would be maddness to sell Rooney to us, Do you think Moyes doesnt know that? They dont need to seIl Rooney,they dont need money and even a transfer request Means nothing effectively. Moyes has said he wont be sold several times, how stupid would he look early on if he then sold him to us? This ones done IMO

Everything this man says is true. I doubt even Rooney himself actually wants to leave, otherwise he would have written a transfer request by now. No transfer request = I'm happy to stay at Utd.

He has no reason to hand in a transfer request right now. Why should he? His position is becoming increasingly untenable and it's unlikely he'll be sold before the league game with us, so it makes sense to hold off on giving up a rather large sum of money when there's no need to weaken his position.

If he's left out of the first few games then it might be seen as justification for submitting an official request as well. Quite frankly at this point in time there's really no rush to do anything because his camp (and us) are in the stronger position.

Your not saying anything that detracts from what I am. Moyes doesn't have to worry about looking stupid, he's already done that by bidding twice for Fabregas when he was told he wont be sold. He's also mugs himself off saying he won't speak about players under contract from other clubs.....He already did with Cesc.....bang goes that theory.

He has no reason to hand in a transfer request right now. Why should he? His position is becoming increasingly untenable and it's unlikely he'll be sold before the league game with us, so it makes sense to hold off on giving up a rather large sum of money when there's no need to weaken his position.

If he's left out of the first few games then it might be seen as justification for submitting an official request as well. Quite frankly at this point in time there's really no rush to do anything because his camp (and us) are in the stronger position.

I don't think he'll be left out. I think he starts that Swansea game. If, say, he picks up another "injury" after the England match then it's happening. But I'd say he plays some role in their first match.

I don't think he'll be left out. I think he starts that Swansea game. If, say, he picks up another "injury" after the England match then it's happening. But I'd say he plays some role in their first match.

The England game will likely prove his fitness, so it comes down to whether or not Moyes wants to generate a new storyline or not. He's already looked fairly weak and I could see him going down either path.

The thing about that Swansea game is it is going to be a fucking tough game and I wouldn't be surprised to see Swansea win. That could have an effect on the Rooney transfer too, especially if he thinks they need reinforcements in.

But my opinion is this.

1. The Glazers won't sell him without an official request, purely because it makes no financial sense to do so.

2. He won't be sold before the league game with us. They don't need the pictures of him in a Chelsea tracksuit, or the added distraction.

3. There's no reason for Rooney's camp to submit that request until it is necessary, which it isn't right now.

So people just need to be patient. There's no rush to sign him and there's little chance of United selling before the game against us.

Your not saying anything that detracts from what I am. Moyes doesn't have to worry about looking stupid, he's already done that by bidding twice for Fabregas when he was told he wont be sold. He's also mugs himself off saying he won't speak about players under contract from other clubs.....He already did with Cesc.....bang goes that theory.

Jose has done the exact same thing, does he look stupid?

Nobody is perfect. The Moyes attacks are hilarious to me. It's funny watching people pick a part a man who was just given one of the biggest football jobs in the world. He obviously shouldn't be allowed any time to find his feet. Almost as bad as the press some of you. Pathetic.

Nobody is perfect. The Moyes attacks are hilarious to me. It's funny watching people pick a part a man who was just given one of the biggest football jobs in the world. He obviously shouldn't be allowed any time to find his feet. Almost as bad as the press some of you. Pathetic.

How about if you were to look at Moyes´ dealings with the media ?

He is clearly not fit to face the media. This man has inherited a job that he is not fit for.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You