Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is perfect. The Moyes attacks are hilarious to me. It's funny watching people pick a part a man who was just given one of the biggest football jobs in the world. He obviously shouldn't be allowed any time to find his feet. Almost as bad as the press some of you. Pathetic.

Naaah, don't waltz onto a Chelsea forum and start insulting the members. Lol.

Naaah, don't waltz onto a Chelsea forum and start insulting the members. Lol.

The truth hurts.

All I'm saying is - it's way over the top. Have Moyes' life when he fails. Until then, I don't see why he gets picked apart. Currently he's maybe said a few odd things to the press. It's not justification to say he's out of his depth.

The truth hurts.

All I'm saying is - it's way over the top. Have Moyes' life when he fails. Until then, I don't see why he gets picked apart. Currently he's maybe said a few odd things to the press. It's not justification to say he's out of his depth.

he has embarassed himself with the cesc transfer. he has embarassed himself with the rooney dealings "he is injured" - hodgson: he has been fit for days lmao. moyes cant deal with the media. everton and united are 2 different dimensions. and that ferguson is still at united, wont make it easier.

The truth hurts.

To be honest mate, it's not just Moyes. Can you honestly see United under Gill briefing to the press that we offered up David Luiz or Juan Mata in such a transparent manner? What about the pursuit of Fabregas when it turned out there was zero chance of it occurring?

Moyes could very well be the next Fergie....but Fergie needed five years to really find his feet. You going to give Moyes five years? The pressure is on from day one and that's me being kind because your pre-season has been unimpressive and unsettled. The questions will start from the end of the Swansea game because that's the nature of modern football.

The truth hurts.

You're right in the fact that it is way over the top. You can't judge a manager on a squad he's entirely inherited, made no signings and not played a single competitive game (the Shield doesn't count). The way United handled the Luiz/Mata/Rooney/Fabregas stuff was a bit farcical, but to be honest, if Moyes does something differently to the way in which Ferguson would have done it, he's going to come under fire and United fans should expect that - As the only place to be said, it's the nature of modern football.

Nobody is perfect. The Moyes attacks are hilarious to me. It's funny watching people pick a part a man who was just given one of the biggest football jobs in the world. He obviously shouldn't be allowed any time to find his feet. Almost as bad as the press some of you. Pathetic.

I recall a fair number of United fans doing the same to AVB when he got the Chelsea job. Pot and kettle comes to mind.

To be honest mate, it's not just Moyes. Can you honestly see United under Gill briefing to the press that we offered up David Luiz or Juan Mata in such a transparent manner? What about the pursuit of Fabregas when it turned out there was zero chance of it occurring?

Moyes could very well be the next Fergie....but Fergie needed five years to really find his feet. You going to give Moyes five years? The pressure is on from day one and that's me being kind because your pre-season has been unimpressive and unsettled. The questions will start from the end of the Swansea game because that's the nature of modern football.

I think any Utd fan that believes the same leniency will be afforded to Moyes as Was Fergie is in for a shock

I can see the holes like you too, obviously. It's a time of transition though and to judge a manager on what he says to the press is nothing short of stupid in my book. You can't expect Moyes to be instantly clued up or even come close to SAF when handling the press. He was brilliant at it and has many years of practice. However that isn't what makes a manager anyway - results is. So even if he fails at handling the press but wins football games - how many of us will care? I know I won't.

I agree though, our preseason was quite flat. Our whole start under Moyes is average too, but I can admit that while also understanding it means next to nothing currently. We had a good game against Wigan in which we played some good football. I won;t go into tactics, but they were solid too. I'm quitely confident. It will indeed be when the league kicks off though, when we can start to look a little bit more at Moyes. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised.

As for the time - I really hope so as long as he shows some promise this season.

I recall a fair number of United fans doing the same to AVB when he got the Chelsea job. Pot and kettle comes to mind.

Do I look like all United fans? I'm speaking for myself. How can you possibly justify an argument against me by using other people? I'm making the point - respond to what I said or don't bother? Otherwise you're just babbling about what a group may have said.

Edited by JayC

How do you block people on this forum?

ignore preferences in your own profile. its quite easy actually.

what i dont understand is why some of you even bother. he is a united fan. the most deluded bunch of shit fans that are possible.

Do I look like all United fans? I'm speaking for myself. How can you possibly justify an argument against me by using other people? I'm making the point - respond to what I said or don't bother? Otherwise you're just babbling about what a group of may have said.

Im not saying that but in the end of the day we in a way represent the rest of our fans.

If a Liverpool supporter tells you to stop living in the past, even if they are one of the one's that don't use history against every other club, the reply would almost certainly be that's rich coming from a Liverpool fan. If a Chelsea fan comdemed Suarez to a Liverpool fan for the racism saga, the reply would almost surely be John Terry, reagardless of what that fan in question thinks of that saga also.

On the Moyes topic i think your over-reacting a bit, most people are (rightfully) questioning whether he can cope with the step up, there should be some member's here that can vouch for me on this one, i didn't want Moyes at Chelsea (when he was getting linked) for the same reason (Roy and Mark Hughes showed us that doing good work with limited funds doesn't mean your rule the world at a big job)

ignore preferences in your own profile. its quite easy actually.

what i dont understand is why some of you even bother. he is a united fan. the most deluded bunch of shit fans that are possible.

It's ok, I'm getting the picture lately. I don't think I will be here too much longer. I'll go where I'm appreciated.

Im not saying that but in the end of the day we in a way represent the rest of our fans.

If a Liverpool supporter tells you to stop living in the past, even if they are one of the one's that don't use history against every other club, the reply would almost certainly be that's rich coming from a Liverpool fan. If a Chelsea fan comdemed Suarez to a Liverpool fan for the racism saga, the reply would almost surely be John Terry, reagardless of what that fan in question thinks of that saga also.

On the Moyes topic i think your over-reacting a bit, most people are (rightfully) questioning whether he can cope with the step up, there should be some member's here that can vouch for me on this one, i didn't want Moyes at Chelsea (when he was getting linked) for the same reason (Roy and Mark Hughes showed us that doing good work with limited funds doesn't mean your rule the world at a big job)

I think I probably am over reacting slightly too. I guess it happens when I read it too much, and that will happen here. Some uncertainty about Moyes is to be expected, and you're entitled to say so. I agree it's a critical time for us, and I guess that is what is hard too, but I still stand by what I said. There is still not a lot to go on. We all need to wait and see.

It's ok, I'm getting the picture lately. I don't think I will be here too much longer. I'll go where I'm appreciated.

Don't take it harshly mate. people have their stereotypes everywhere. It probably would be best for you to be at a United forum than be insulted here without proper reason. good luck. ;)

Don't take it harshly mate. people have their stereotypes everywhere. It probably would be best for you to be at a United forum than be insulted here without proper reason. good luck. ;)

Just show me one insult towards him.

Don't worry, I haven't took anything personally. It seems the hate for United is too strong ;p

Just show me one insult towards him.

"ignore preferences in your own profile. its quite easy actually.

what i dont understand is why some of you even bother. he is a united fan. the most deluded bunch of shit fans that are possible. "

stereotypical. makes fun of us rather than them tbh.

Thats the problem with people. But they picked on Torres, Shevchenko , Villas - Boas, Di Matteo and everyone else basically the same way. It's not just Chelsea fans. It's the whole world. People keep forgetting that he jumped from a 10 year, no money, Everton run , to Manchester United. Now don't get me wrong. I hate you guys. I have me reasons, but that is another story. But they are picking on him , because they don't wanna to see him succeed and because they expect him to be a miracle maker like SAF was. It's pathetic. I personally won't say a bad word for Moyes. Except say that he suck for joining United. I liked him. He needs at least 2 - 3 years at the club(in my eyes) to get in shape of a big club. Something I believe United will give to him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You